In A World of Dogs- Luke!Alive x Reader

WARNING- UNPROTECTED SEX, SMUT, 18+

This pandemic has been filled with long days, chasing animals and their owners through the hectic vet's office. As the days dwelled on, so did the stress and amount of unhappiness you were feeling. A day at work was a day without Luke, and he was the one who brought a smile to your face daily.

Today was one of those days, long hours, and lots of patients. From tiny Chihuahuas to the nastiest of Rottweilers, your day was filled with stress and body pain. To top your day off, you spent half an hour trying to tackle a Great Dane running loose through the vet's office. Which only caused more stress on your body, on top of the normal wear and tear.

So of course, your attitude was high strung. You were done with your job, you were done with these owners, and all you wanted to do was go home and cuddle with Luke.

On this snowy night, you were heading home, and you knew Luke was going to be unhappy with you. As you had worked a double at the vet's office due to three of your co-workers being out of the office with COVID.

The snow was filling your wind shield as you pulled into the house, the garage lights still on as Luke was most likely practicing late. An easy distraction for him when you were busy with your overwhelming amount of work. Thankfully, you were only a vet assistant, and not a full-blown vet so Luke saw a lot more of you.

But either way- he was saddened when you had to work these longer shifts and you didn't make it home until later. The snow clung to your hair as you began to pry open the garage doors, seeing Luke chilling on the couch with his guitar. He pried his eyes away from his song book to catch your cold figure walking in.

He rose from his spot on the couch, laying his guitar down as he took in your appearance.

"Is it cold out there?" he said, approaching you. It was clear to you that he was more interested in other things, than you coming home.

You shot him a nasty look, was that all he had to say to you?

"I'm sorry, what?" You said, swinging around to meet his eyes. They seemed so cold as the stared back at you.

"I asked if it was cold, did you not hear me?" He said, venom filling his voice as he glared harder at you. You could feel the icy glare in your soul.

"Oh, I did- but the attitude is unreal, Luke. I don't need it today." You said, as you walked past him. Carefully brushing your shoulder against his, but as you made your way by him. He roughly grabbed your upper arm, pulling you close to him.

"And I didn't need you working a double today but look what you did." He said, the anger clear in his tone.

"I have a job, Luke. What do you want me to do? Not show up. I am the one making money to put into this band. So, stop acting like a child and maybe be grateful for what I am doing for the both of us" You said, venom dripping off your words as you tore your arm away from him.

A growl came from his throat as he grabbed onto you tighter. "Do not use that tone with me- I am grateful for what you do for me, for this band, for us as a couple. But I am not grateful for your attitude and your uncanny ability to not call when you are working late. I sit around all day waiting for you, because I love you and I want to spend time with you. Period."

You melted into this angry side of him, it was turning you on as the time dwelled on. You slowly turned to face him, as the grip on your arm started to loosen. You both knew the fights were never ending, but it was out of love and not hate.

"Luke- I..." You began as he cut you off, taking your lips in his. You both fought for dominance in your kiss. You were so close to winning until he tightly wrapped his large hand around your throat, throwing you onto the couch behind you.

A gasp escaped from your throat as you looked up into his dark eyes, clearly shadowed with lust. You felt the coolness from the couch, creep onto your back as your shirt was raised slightly.

~IF YOU YOUNG- ITS TIME TO GO 18+ ~

You could feel his hips starting to grind into you as he deepened the kiss. A soft moan escaped your lips as you aggressively pulled at his hair, his orange beanie tipping off his head.

His rough hands running under your work scrubs as he began to explore your body. Soft groans falling from your lips as his calloused hands running up and down your body, as he nipped at the sensitive spot on your neck.

He roughly pulled at the bottom of your scrub top, almost as a signal to take it off. He quickly tugged it over your head exposing your breasts to him. He shot you a smirk before taking your hard nipple in his mouth.

You threw your head back in total pleasure, as he began to suck aggressively leaving love bites all over your sensitive breasts. You began to pull at his band tee, as he hovered over you. He looked down deep into your eyes, as he sat up and pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his toned chest as his necklaces collided with his collarbone.

You leaned into his collarbone and began to suck lightly, leaving a small love bite. He pulled your dark hair roughly away from him, taking your lips quickly in his. The kiss once again became a struggle for dominance, as he slipped his tongue in your mouth.

The kiss was becoming sloppy but full of desire, as you moved your hands down to his jeans. Carefully undoing the button and began lowering them down his legs as far as you could reach. He pulled away from you, giving you a smirk.

"Can I help you babe?" He said, his voice husky and lips swollen.

You squirmed under him, "I need you to rail me into the fucking wall"

He just smiled before ripping your scrub pants from your legs, exposing your leaking heat to him. He stood up, before ridding himself of his constricting denim and bright colored boxers.

He shot you a devious smirk before he dove carefully between your legs. Lapping up the fluid leaking from your sensitive heat. Your back arched as he took your clit between his lips and began sucking gently. An ungodly moan came from deep inside of you, as you tried to move away from him.

He gripped your thighs and held them open as he continued to lap up your fluids, as an orgasm began to overtake your senses. You bucked your hips as it was like a wave crashing over you, he knew exactly what he was doing with that tongue.

As he rose from your heat, he shot you a dirty smirk before crashing his lips to yours, tasting your orgasm on his lips. You gently tugged at his hair once again, as he settled between your legs.

He carefully pulled back, looking deep into your eyes before slowly entering you, giving you a few moments before moving. He slowly began to thrust into you, before he harshly thrusted into you.

Your eyes rolling back into your head at the pleasure you were feeling with him deep inside of you. As his thrusts began to speed up, you could hear small growls coming from his throat as you moaned under him.

You reached down between the both of you, slowly rubbing your clit. He noticed what you were doing, and he harshly reached down grabbing your hands, pinning them above your head as he thrusted faster into you.

His brow began to furrow as his thrusts became sloppier, he released your hands as he wrapped one hand around your throat and the other began to rub your clit. Your eyes rolled back into your head as you felt your orgasm beginning to form.

You began to buck your hips into his thrusts as your orgasm was on the brink of exploding. Your nails were clawing at his back as you began to pulse around his cock, he moaned loudly in your ear. His orgasm was on the brink, as he slammed his hips against yours and began to fill you with his load. A spread of warm filled your lower stomach as he filled you.

The room was filled with heavy breathing and the smell of sex, as he rolled off you. He chuckled under his breath as he sat up, looking back at you.

"What?" you said, placing a soft kiss to his shoulder as you put on his band tee.

"You want a massage now? Or just more rough sex... don't want to fuck up that fractured vertebrae even more." He said, sending you a smirk.

You gasped and hit him with a pillow, causing him to laugh at your reaction.

In a world of dogs, you were thankful for Luke Patterson.