Clumsy- JATP Cast Platonic

Filming this Netflix Original was something new for the cast, most of them hadn't done choreography or even recorded in a studio. With Madison, she was new to the scene and Kenny had taken a chance on her.

But she had excelled past their expectations, she nailed every recording, every move, every line flawlessly. Until the Edge of Great, the music was flowing, and everyone was having a wonderful time. It was a late recording session; the self deprivation was getting to everyone.

It was yet another redo of a scene because the boys didn't get their "ghosting" right the first time. They were at the part of the song where Madison was singing to Charlie before standing up on the piano to hit her high note. Being so caught up in the long night, and the multiple shots.

Madison misjudged her footing, and tumbled off the front of the piano, the boys rushed to her side. Clearly concerned if she had accidentally hurt herself in the process.

"Oh my god- Madi are you okay?" Charlie asked being the first one to reach her, all she could do was nod as a sharp pain shot up through her leg. The boys just shared a look of "oh shit" as they were trying to comfort Madi.

The fall wasn't necessarily bad, but since she had tried to catch herself. In doing so, she landed funny on her left leg which was causing the shooting pain.

"Oh Madi, why do you have to be so clumsy" was all Charlie said before she punched him... hard. He cried out in pain gripping his shoulder, knowing good and well she punched a lot harder than a normal girl.

"Jesus Madi- I was just trying to relieve the tension" He said, backing away from her range, just incase any other punches were meant for him.

"Charlie- you are such a child. I know that didn't hurt" was all Owen said before Madi laid a punch into his shoulder as well- sending him flying away from her.

Charlie and Owen just shared this look of "what the fuck" before taking a few more steps away from her. You could see the fear in Jeremy's eyes as he looked back at Madison who was still holding her leg in pain.

They could see tears welled up in Madison's eyes, as the pain began to spread up her thigh. They quickly rushed back to her side, trying to distract her while they wanted for the first aid people to show up.

"Just breathe okay. Look at me" Charlie said, trying to get Madison to match his breathing as she was trying to hold back her sobs. She was squeezing his hand as she took deep breaths, trying to calm herself.

The first aid team arrived not long after, checking her for any serious injuries. It turns out the pain was just from how she fell, not because she broke anything.

"uh- thanks guys. I really appreciate the concern" Madi said, as she began to stand back up as the pain was residing.

The boys just smiled at her, this cast was a family and this was another testament to that.