CHAPTER 2

AMERICA POV
I stretched in my bed. I looked at my reflection and my mother, kind of mistreated me. I have heterochromia and she really didn't like it so she would let me wear blue eye contact lenses. She never really wanted what I wanted to be and I was slowly losing weight because of depression. I hid my bandages and went down to head to school first. I walked towards school and I got this feeling that someone is following me. I turned to see this person, wearing a Ushanka, a black jacket, with a very dark red shirt, and blue jeans. We both looked at each other in the eye. Something feels off about him, but can't put a finger to it. He smiled and he broke the silence.

"Mind if we walk together to school, this is my first day."

W-wow. How s voice sounds deep. Now only my group of friends know that I'm bi. And we walked to school together. I feel that he's up to no good but still I have no idea. I pulled his arm. "Hey I pass this way, it's a short cut!" He followed me to the alley way. We continued walking until.....

"Hey where's the homework that I gave to you!"

Shit. I turned to see the popular guys going towards me. They grabbed my collar and hit me to the wall.

"Where. Is. My homework."

China just gave an angry face while the rest just laugh. Before I said anything, the new kid punched him. China got back to his feet.

"So a new kid, huh?"

They circled around him and me, well he kinda put me next to him.

"Cover your eyes."

I did what I was told and I heard screaming and things getting hit or thrown and, one sound of a slash. He grabbed me by my arm.

"Okay, now you can open your eyes."

I looked and we were at school, and I see him having no scratch marks and bruises. I realized that he was putting jacket on, and noticed that I was able and to see an outline of abs and bicep. I blushed when I realized it. He stared at me and he laughed.

"You have seen them and you like it, Amerika~"

I blushed and... "Wait, how did you know my name?" He smiled.

"Well one of the kids shouted America and I think that was your name."

God he looks handsome. We went to the lockers and before he walked off. "Hey, what's your name?" He looked me and he smiled.

"Call me Russia, Amerika"

Damn I love it the way he calls me with the K instead of C.