CHAPTER 14 🇺🇸🇷🇺

Time skip to a week before Prom dance(Why? Bcuz it's just a whole week of planning for Rus and school)............

They announced that there will be prom. Well go do some prom dress shopping. As I went to Russia, many girls flocked to him. Well even though that me and him are together. We still need to hide. Then he must've spotted me in the crowd and he walked over. He slipped a paper in my hand and walked off. It read......

Will you be my prom date?

I said yes and waited for him to be out of his classes. He got out last and we both stared at each other.

"Well?"

"Y-yes, I'll be your prom date....." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and took us for awhile to break the kiss.

"Was that good?

I nodded and he ruffled my hair up. I quickly ran off to the girls which were heading to the malls to buy some nice dresses. I'm eager to buy some nice tux but not sure if it was expensive.

________________________________

I smirked. I knew that American while be into me no matter what. I'm so close for those to be over..............

My brain has decided something. It wants me to take his V-card. I covered my head from what I thought. Instead of a kidnapping him, it went to keep him and after prom, make out and take his V-card. Now...... I must protect him then. I soon realized that I was a bit horny.
'Stop thinking of his adorable body that your planing to fuck soon' Great, I'm so into him. I grabbed a crystal ball and threw it up. As I threw it up, it flared in the air and showed me America. He went out shopping with his girlfriends. They looked beautiful. Not much as America. He wore a tux but it was close enough to nice. I grabbed the crystal ball and turned to my demon form. I laid down and watched the ceiling. "I'm really into him...."

————————————————————————

Sorry for making it short. I'm just more prepared for the start of their prom. A song came in my head on what it'll look like.