CHAPTER 7 🇺🇸🇷🇺

Russia is really a funny guy. I mean not getting jokes is one thing so we both looked each other. I realized that I was on top of him. "Sorry...." I pouted. Getting up and sat beside him. He laughed. I think I'm gay for laughing with his. Deep. Deep. Voice.

"You are one funny and weird Angel, Amerika"

Damn with K again. "And?"

"Not many demons or angels I know are funny as you."

I guess I got his expectations. "And so?" He chuckled from my questions.

"I am saying that you are so adorable and now..... I think I got your jokes now, Amerika~"

I blushed and he put his arm around me. But I gently pushed it away.

"Mhm?"

"I-I know that your trying to act flirty but we just met today." I looked away at me and sighed.

"Oh.... I guess it's also time for you to leave too."

I got up and hugged him. "Thanks for telling... a bit about yourself."

"Y-yeah and don't tell your parents anything about this, they might hurt you or me."

"Ok" I left and wondered about how he knows my mom's mistreatment. Or it's just that demons get tortured there too. So anyways, I'm just gonna scream in my thoughts about how much I like that Big. Strong. Handsome. Russian. Wait, Did I seriously thought about that. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

________________________________

I turned to my demon form and fixed my hair, a bit. I looked at the bathroom mirror and stared at this.......... phone. Then it hit me, reminded of those shows that my father let me watch. About these teenagers giving them their phone numbers on a piece of paper? I searched around the apartment then the living room. I looked on the coffee table and saw a small piece of paper. I got it and had a phone number and the given nickname on the contacts. I'm gonna make one for myself and it said 'Amerika' in the end of the paper. I smiled and got on my phone typed in his number. I started to call him. Then I heard his cute and adorable voice. Why did I say that?

Russia
America

Hey Russie

Hey Amerika, left your phone number here, is it on purpose?

I should've said oops and shouted at you for calling me

So you like me? That new of you, Amerika~

I like that sound.....

So you like me calling you Amerika, huh?

DID I SAY THAT TO LOUD?!

Hmm..... probably but thanks for your honesty, Amerika

H-hey! Stop it!

I thought you said that you like it~

My mom is calling me, gotta go. Call me later tonight?

Sure, Whatever you want~ I won't be that busy later~

Call Ends

I'm seriously having two sides of myself. It's more of 'I want to take you' and 'I want to take you and keep you as mine'. I hate myself for having those thoughts. Probably my dad would keep him as my slave instead and I can toy with him whatever I want but I'm gonna keep him as my prey.