CHAPTER 13

All of them in the room decided to play games while America watched so did Russia. As the games were........... harmful to demons and angels. Philippines and Martial Law did some before making some food.

"I didn't know that you've cooked by yourself Russia."

"Well, I've been thinking to fit on or something. So I cooked beef, pork, and chicken."

Well Russia was just watching what Japan and SK was doing, America climbed on his lap. He realized that Russia was still in his demon form. So he was technically shirtless and blushed when he was close to bare chest and torso. Russia looked at America's blushed face.

"You look cute like that, Amerika~"

America wanted to play Russia like what he always do to him.

"Well I am not....... Ruski~"

"Are you trying to play my game?"

"Yes?"

"I'm still better at it."

"SERIOUSLY!?"

"Yes"

America thought one thing about a Gay slang or something familiar to that.

"Do you mean YYYAAAAAASSSSS"

Everyone in the room laughed from that but Russia, the only one in the room who didn't laugh.

"You don't get it?"

"Yes"

"It's a gay slang, Yas instead of Yes."

"I still don't get it."

"That's why, I like you. Your so fanny when you don't get jokes."

America paused for a minute.

"Don't tell me that your thinking about it, because I was kidding."

"..........."

Russia didn't really pay attention to America, his brain was mushed right now. His thoughts fought over what to do with America. One side said to keep him in the human realm and love him. The other said to throw him to hell and torture him for eternity. His thoughts are shouting at each other. Would he allow America to live or die from the endless torture back home. Russia didn't know how long he stared outside because all of them became worried. When America touched Russia, Russia grabbed his arm and pinned him on the sofa.

"Please don't Rus"

Russia stared at him and he got off.

"Sorry, can you all leave......"

Everyone left, bringing the cooked food. America. He stayed behind and Russia not noticing him sat down and covered his face. America reached his hand to touch his shoulder. But stopped and left the room. Russia continued to blame himself and saw his demon form showing. He broke the mirror showing himself and went on the floor. He looked at the calendar and saw the circled date of the Prom. He knew if he can't get the angel to trust him, as much as their love. Then he would just threaten him about his families life. And well, lie about everything and face him.

"You'll love me and I can be accepted and right now......."

"I can't decide"

————————————————————————
Hey guys!

Sorry for slow update. I've been busy with school and healing my foot from the surgery. They took out the bandages and my friends and family were putting a bet if I cried. And they lost the bet bcuz I didn't and I had to grub on my leg which made my legs in pain. But yeah. Merry Christmas 🎄