CHAPTER 18 🇷🇺🇺🇸

It was the day and all my scars are shown but as I'm gonna hide them from China. As I looked at the stadium, America was badly injured. I knew what China did. My blood began to boil because of what he did. We both soon entered the stage and he chuckled. China turned to his demon form and teleported above me. Ready to attack. I just stood there. As his claw was near my eye, I grabbed his arm and dragged him down. I didn't let go and stepped on his body as I held onto the hand.

"Don't do this!"

I didn't reply and he smirked.

"Kill me and your boyfriend hybrid will die."

I let go of him and he attacked me. I threw him off and I watched America.......,, he felt in pain. I couldn't find the rest and I hope they figured out how to get America. We continued fighting but over time. I stopped all together. China smiled at me.

"Well you do truly care for him huh? Well I guess he will see you soon then."

He threw attack and attack. I was bleeding. A lot. I felt his gaze on me. As China slashed my body.

________________________________

I watched as Russia was bleeding and he was having a hard time standing. I felt tears coming out of my eyes as I watched him die in front of me. 'Does he really care for me?' I asked my self a million of times but he shows that he really does. Am I just.....,.....,.

Overthinking?

As Russia fell to the ground, we both locked eyes on each other. I nodded to him, giving him the signal that he should kill China. As China have one final blow, Russia grabbed a syringe and injected it to China.

________________________________

At least I got this in handy. I injected the serum to him and China stumbled backwards.

"What did you inject to me?"

I chuckled at him. "This? It makes you feel powerless and remove your special cheating. You just ruined your bargain." China didn't want to hear that and he attacked me while I gave him one final blow from my demon form.

He stared at me. I had grabbed his heart as he jumped on me. I pulled my hand out and China collapsed on the floor. The crowd continued shouting and I looked back at America. He smiled but it was weak. He fell down and I ran up to hold him on my arms. We made eye contact, but his was weak.

"Do you really love me?"

I hugged him, "да, I love you."

I heard him murmur something. Japan and Pip went over to me.

"He needs to get back up."

"Most likely either human or angel."

I turned to my true demon form and carried him to the surface. I placed him down on the soft green grass and he looked much better.

________________________________

America slowly woke up from the sunlight hitting his face. He saw Russia slowly walking back.

"Where are you going?"

"My people need me, I can't just leave them, they need a leader."

America turned to his angel form and tears started coming. He ran to Russia and hugged him. Russia felt a little pain from the tears but it hurts.

"I am sorry for making you in pain and overthinking that you just hated me and loved me for my speciality."

Russia rubbed his back.

"Don't worry Amerika, I really do love you and.......... I enjoyed spending time with you."

Both of them started kissing and then they started making out.