CHAPTER 3 🇷🇺

I watched as the Amerikan walk towards his locker. I wasn't really sure how humans use their lockers and I haven't seen mine yet. I was greeted by a tall person. Wait a minute. I mean a tall adult. He greeted me a welcome with that energetic voice. Now I already hate that school, especially saving that angels life from that stupid rich assholes. He brought me to class with that same Amerikan. And it must be my lucky day because the only free seat is near him. Great. I sat down near him and listened to the class's lecture. I noticed that he was always rubbing his back, like he is in pain. As class was over he quickly went to the rest room and I followed him. He showed his wings, they're beautifully white, purely white. Then he grabbed a razor from his pocket and made a slash mark in his arm. I can't help but feel pity on him and rushed in and grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry that you had to see this."

He stared down and put the razor away. "Why do you must hurt yourself?" He put his arms around me, is this what you call a hug? and he started crying.

"I am a stupid person and my mom even hates me."

My body was telling me to leave him to deal with this problem. But was to late as I am in it already and I tried ushering him with some type of kind words that I know. "Many people like you Amerika. And I have attacked those assholes earlier. So I'm like your body guard." I mummered that part.

"What if your like my body guard friend?"

I looked down at him and he was giving those cute eyes. Why did I say that. I sighed and answered, "Alright, and hide your wings too." He covered his wings and I realized that he was the same height. I always know that angels tend to be taller when the wings are out and they get short as they shrink their wings.

"So sorry you have too see them. I broke my dad's rule of showing my wings."

"Well it's a secret, I am good at keeping secrets" Not really but I'm a demon so I gotta keep this on.

"Really! Alright!"

I grabbed his arm and washed the blood out of them. I am having an urge to lick the blood to taste him. He gave me one of his bandages and wrapped them around his cuts. He quickly ran to class while I stayed. Licking some of the blood off my fingers. He must be O negative. The delicious blood for us demons.

________________________________
Hey guys so authors note:

I have not copied how Imaweirdo does his chapters in his 'Will this Work' book. I have decided this to my decision. For anyone who will message me saying this. And again, I did not copy how he did his chapters. This was my decision.