CHAPTER 16 🇷🇺🇨🇳

Soon Pip and the rest were wondering why America hadn't left the bathroom. NK, SK bro, checked out on the bathroom and came out and handed them a note. Pip and Japan became furious and they saw Del Pilar, Pip's brother. Del, Pip, and Japan went up to the rooftop. The opened the door and Del locked the door behind them.

"Amerika?"

"You took him, didn't you...."

________________________________
I was confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Your demon ass took America and pretended that you took him."

I was stunned. And looked down.

"So you don't know?"

"Yeah..... he ran off without an explanation and I wondered what I did wrong" They patted my back and realized something. Pips brother looked at me.

"You know about you being....... prince?"

He tried his best speaking proper English and I nodded.

"So..... you created that hell hole, that person that attacked America!?"

"Yes, I wanted to be the prince again so I tried to bring him back home but my heart tells me to let him go." Pip and Japan stared at me in disbelief.

"So do you know any demon here?"

"Yea, there were few but enough to know there were angels here as well." And I remembered something. "My dad was there in the crowd, acting all innocent like a normal prom person waiting for someone to dance with him."

"China called America an Angel, so America panicked after China's compliment."

I turned to my demon form. "China?" Japan looked afraid but stood her ground. "He's a demon, a prince of greed and wrath."

"How come he never showed me his demon form?"

"Demons like us decide whether we would want you to see us or not." I knew how to hide my demon form but I was weak so I wasn't able to.

"So how can we get America back?"

Pip made some symbols on the air and I followed her and soon a portal appeared. Both of us answered,

"We enter in here."

We started to enter the portal.

________________________________

Does that American know that he should be mine. Demons know I'm a very greedy one. And they don't wanna see me angry. America hanging with the chains on his hands. I watched him until I heard a sound of chains moving. I went towards where he is. "Hey there angel~"

"C-China?"

I smirked at him. "Why did that stupid brat think that he can just get you from me!" He looked confused at me. "Oh sorry, why did your "boyfriend" take you away from me." Giving quotation marks in the air. He laughed nervously.

"What are you talking about?"

I grabbed his chains. "Russia. He was going to give you to his home, his actual home in hell. To return back to his family." He stared at me with pitiful eyes.

"H-he would never do that. There were times he did but he was controlled."

"Well the truth angel, we can't mind control other demons."