CHAPTER 12 🇷🇺

I ran as fast as I can before that Demon hunter caught up to me. I went behind a wall and turned back to my human form. I entered in my house and wiped the blood from my arm. That guy can punch a person enough to break all their bones.

"Useless son, that hunter should've not been there to ruin our plans!"

I turned to see my three horned demon father. I bowed down and he made some weird noises, feeling annoyed.

"Those angels won't let us have that stupid hybrid!"

He stomped on the floor. I've heard that people think that is demons have human feet or hogged feet. But I was born dragon feet which can make me balance on trees, and even run fast. My dads is hoofed so it would be really noisy. He kept mumbling while put a vodka bottle for him.

"Why don't you create those portals, leading him to hell?"

"I did that and he believed my lies."

He created a calendar from his magic and looked at the dates. He smirked and showed me why.

"You see son..... it almost Prom. If you continue loving him, then you will lead him home and then hell."

I liked the plan and soon right after he left. I questioned myself why until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see America and his friends enter in with that demon hinter. They made him rest on the sofa while America cooled me down. "Why did you bring that HUNTER to my house!?"

"He was injured and we don't wanna explain that some demon attacked him so we let him in your place."

The demon hunter woke up and grabbed his gun. Pointing at me. Ready to shoot. I turned my demon form and growled at him. America panicked and turned into his angel form to keep those to at bay. The two of us know to make sure that none of his wings touch us.

"Russia, it's ok, that you turned to that for self defy and Martial...... you already why you're kicked out of heaven."

That Martial guy put his gun down but I won't turn back to my human form. We both sat down but you can feel the tension between us. Well America is try to keep the tension down.

"Now, we will make sure that you TWO don't try to kill each other."

"Alright......."

"Ok......"America sat next to me and Pip whispered something to Martial's ear. SK gave both me and Martial to drink. Few minutes go by, me and Martial for some reason became chill. I wasn't even thinking straight so I don't know what the hell happened next.