CHAPTER 5🇺🇸🇯🇵🇷🇺

I saw Japan running towards me and asked me about what happened. "I think it was Russia that cause me to trip to hell."

"Now that your saying it...... I felt something off about him but I wasn't sure."

"Really? When I first met him, he already felt strange but I brushed it off after he beat the hell out of China and his gang."

"But I think I should go talk to him."

Just then I heard sound of footsteps walking, it was Russia. He was wearing the clothes from earlier. I guess he changed. Japan pulled him away from me and talked to him under the tree but I was able to see them talking.
________________________________

I pulled Russia under the tree giving us shade. I stared at Russia. The weird thing is that I slowly see demon features but it disappears after. "Are you a demon?"

"What person would think that?"

"Don't lie to me you bastard, I saw horns out and they disappeared." He chuckled.

"I guess you must be one of the special mortals then."

"First, I'm offended by calling me a mortal. Second, yes and show me your true form."

"Why here, many would freak out."

"Right, America wil-"

"Нет, he mustn't come."

It sounded like he growled. So I went over to America. "He will show me something and can you drink this?" I gave him a potion and he drank it. Slowly making him invisible and he pretended to walk away as he turned invisible. I went back to Russia and replied, "Lead me to your home then."
________________________________

I made her follow me to my apartment. I was planning to kill her after showing her my true form. I lead her inside and shut the door soon after.

"Alright, show me."

"You wish." I showed her my horns, tail and well, basically demon stuff. The shirt was too tight and it ripped out showing my upper torso.

"Y-you're no ordinary demon, you're the-"

"The prince of the King Demon, yah I know and you know whoever looks at my form shall be-"

"DONT KILL HER!"

I looked and see Amerika blocking her with his wings as I raised my claw up. I growled and faced her, "What did I say about this!?"

"I told her to hide me and now I know what you really are! My enemy!"

I flipped the table and covered my face. "I have failed my family already, stupid Russia. You can't make anything right!" Then I felt a hand go to my arm, from my fake scene. Fake scene.

"Well, can you at least try not to kill any of my friends and I want to know about your kind more."

He smiled cutely to me and I felt a blush forming on my face. "Fine, besides my parents don't care about me anymore." He smiled and he covered his eyes. Japan and me looked at him confused.

"Y-you have abs?"

I looked at my stomach and stared back at him. "Да, do you like them~"

"S-shut up"

"I am surprised that he is already flustered while I'm not."

"Да, is he that weird?"

"G-GUYS!"