chapter 13

"Come on Sokkaaa..." Groaned Zuko as he tried to wiggle from Sokkas tight grip. "We should probably go soon! I don't want to keep my father waiting!"

Sokka responded by tightening his grip around Zuko and nuzzling his face further into the back of Zukos shoulder. "No."

"No?" Asked Zuko partly taken aback. "Sokkaaa! If we go now we can get it out the way and I can spend some more time cuddling you this afternoon."

"Tired." Mumbled Sokka.

Zuko sighed and attempted to turn around under Sokkas grasp, eventually he wiggled himself around so he was able to face his boyfriend. "But more cuddle time!" Zuko begged, squishing Sokkas checks together in his hands.

"Ok ok! I'm getting up." Sokka groaned grabbing Zukos wrists.

Zuko smiled victoriously and sat up, immediately headed to the bathroom to have a shower and Sokka began to change.

"Ready?" Asked Sokka after another two hours of goofing around as they got ready.

He could visibly see Zuko swallow nervously as he raked his fingers through his hair. "As I'll ever be." He whispered in a small voice. "Maybe... we can stay here instead?"

Sokka moved his hands and placed them on Zukos shoulders so he couldn't look anywhere else but at him. "Nuh uh! You woke me up this morning so we are going! I'll be with you every step of the way... ok?"

"Ok."

Together both boys just made it to the bus just before it took off. Zuko was nervous, tapping his legs, gripping the fabric on his pants tightly, wiggling up and down the seat to find a comfortable spot. Sokka needed to put Zuko at ease, and what better way than making his stupid jokes. It is what he does best.

"You reckon the Blue Spirit will appear?" Smirked Sokka as he watched Zuko stutter as he tried to come up with an answer.

How the hell could I not even think that the Blue Spirit was Zuko? I mean it's obvious!

Sokka had asked Zuko questions about the Blue Spirit almost everyday, in class, at lunch, in the change room, back at the dorms and Zuko would always blush, stutter or even leave. It was so obvious now that Sokka knew, maybe it was because Zuko was literally the sweetest, softest person he had ever met, and would never think that someone like Zuko could be the Blue Spirit.

"Do you reckon he goes to our high school? Dude! That would be so cool!"
Sokka said, waving his hands around dramatically.

"No-Nono- there's- nope! No way! He's probably just some... uhhh... thirty year old dude!" Argued Zuko. "Lots of free time... how would a high schooler fit that in?" He added.

"I dunno... he could be like some Jackie Chan! But nahhh, there's no way a thirty year old could move like that! It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen... kinda like a dance... it's beautiful..." smiled Sokka in amazement.

"Wahh? Pffft... nah no way- that's stupid- wait... you think it moves... beautifully?" Mumbled Zuko.

Good he no longer seems as anxious.

"It's amazing! No thirty year old could move like that, not even Jackie Chan." Smirked Sokka as he watched Zukos flustered expression.

"No." Hissed Zuko.

"Hmm... well then..." Sokka smirked, watching as Zuko took a quick swig of his water. "Whatever age they actually are, I just know they are pacKING!" He blurted out, trying his best to hold in a laugh from Zukos horrified expression.