Chapter 8-Stop Fighting!

I had a horrible headache when I opened my eyes. I sat up and I was in a med bay on my ship. I sat up and saw C-3PO.

"3PO Where are Anakin and Obi-Wan?" I asked fast.

"They started fighting after talking. The last time I saw them they were fighting in the office over there." he said pointing.

"Thank you. Stay here." I said. I ran to the cockpit and grabbed my blaster.

I ran off the ship and into the building I ran around looking around. They were not here.

"Anakin!" I yelled.

"Obi-Wan!" I yelled seconds later.

I ran onto a balcony and saw flashes of light on the lava river. They were on a lava river! I gasped and ran across the balcony to a set of stairs. I ran down them and ran across some pills of ash.

I saw the lights a little farther ahead. I had to get ahead of them. I ran faster across hills of ash.

After a few seconds, I was still behind them. I saw Obi-Wan start to jump off the lava river. I ran faster.

"It's over Anakin!" Obi-Wan yelled. "I have the high ground." I knew Anakin well enough to know he thought of that of a challenge and was going to jump.

I stopped running and shot Anakin in the leg to stop him from jumping at full power. Obi-Wan and Anakin looked at me.

"Stop!" I yelled as I ran in between them.

"Padme! Get away from him he is unstable!" Obi-Wan yelled.

"Anakin jump to the shore and we can talk about this. Obi-Wan stands there and doesn't do anything.

Anakin's eyes turned from his yellow red back to blue. He jumped to the shore as close to me as he can. He grabbed my arm.

"Anakin, let go."  I said as I shook loose of his grip. I walked in the middle of them.

"Look! Stop fighting. One of you is going to end up dead! Obi-Wan you not going to kill Anakin. Anakin I don't care what power you have you have to pick me or the power." I said. "And if either of you attacks the other I will shoot you." I said. The world started to spin around me.

"Padme, are you all right?" Obi-Wan asked me.

"I just-" I started before I fell to the ground and passed out.

I woke up and felt arms around me. I looked up to see Anakin caring me up a hill.

"Anakin-" I whispered.

"Shh, Save your strength Padme." He whispered.

I fell back asleep. I was asleep but I could hear everything.

"We need to get her to a hospital." Obi-Wan said.

"I know, I know." Anakin said.

"I will fly us to one." Obi-Wan said leaving.

"Babies." I said.

"Babies?" Anakin asked.

"Twins." I whispered

"We are having twins." I said.

"W- When did you find out?" He asked.

"When you went to talk to Yoda I went to the doctor. The doctor told me." I said.

"Twins." He whispered.  I saw the light flicker back into his eyes.

I smiled.

"I love you." He said.

"I love-" I said passing out again.

"Obi-Wan! Hurry!" I heard Anakin yell.