Chapter 10- Naboo

When Anakin and I got on the ship we ran and put the babies in a bassinet.

"Stay with them." Anakin said.

"But won't you need me to help you?" I asked.

"Padme, I know how to fly." He said laughing he started walking to the front.

"Anakin wait!" I yelled. He turned around. I ran and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you for picking me." I said.

"Of Course I am sorry I did not make it sooner. I was blinded by Palpatine. You were the only choice."  He said, giving me a kiss on the head.

"Go fly us home." I said smiling and going back to the babies.

He nodded and ran to the cockpit. I walked over and kissed Luke and Leia on the head. These little babies have brought so much light into my life.

"I love you guys." I said to the sleeping babies.

After a few jumps to lightspeed, we were at Naboo.

"Padme. We are here." He said landing by the lake.

"Home." I said smiling.

"Yes." He said looking up at me.

I ran to the back and grabbed the babies as Anakin opened the hatch to see my mom standing there with my nieces.

"Hey, guys." I said smiling.

"Padme! Your home!" My mother said overjoyed.

"We will need to have a welcome home party! All the residents will be so happy to see you." She said walking closer.

"While I would love that. No one can know we are here. Family is the only ones you can tell." I said.

"We?" My mom said.

"Well I could not let her go alone, plus she can not fly a ship to save her life." Anakin said walking out and kissing my head.

I saw my mom push my nieces behind her and backed up.

"You...you killed a lot of people." My mom said backing up further.

"Mom stop! He was manipulated by the sith lord known as Darth Sidious." I said taking his hand.

"How do we believe that?" Mom asked.

"Because he picked me over Darth Sidious." I said looking up at him.

"I don't trust him. But I do trust you." She said letting her guard down a little bit more.

"Thank you." I said looking down at the babies.

"So where are you planning on staying?" She asked taking a step closer and taking a baby from my arms.

"The house by the lake." I said.

"Well. It has a baby room. It was a tradition for all new mothers to take their babies there for a few weeks to get mother-child bonding time." She said rubbing Lukes's face.

"Luke and Leia." I said.

"Who?" She asked.

"The babies you have Luke." I said taking him back.

"We are going to head down to the house." I said walking away with Anakin.

"Bye." My mom said as she walked the other way.

"Well, I see she hates me more." Anakin said half laughing.

"It's ok. I love you." I said standing on my toes to kiss him.