Chapter 19-Stories Of The Past

"Ok so a long time ago before you two were born there was a clone army that a high ranking jedi had ordered years ago. One day they were finally ready. So they were taken by the jedi and turned into an army." I said.

"An army? Why?" Luke asked.

"When we needed them the most they were there. Now alone with the light the jedi have there is also darkness called the sith! Now the sith had an army to. But they were only droids so they were very easy to fight." I said.

"Were the sith the people who attacked us yesterday?" Leia asked.

"Yes they were. They work for a man named Palpatine. He is also named Darth Sidous. Now at the time of the clone wars we did not know that he was the bad man we were looking for. He was masquerading like how you too like to play." I said.

"What weapons did jedi have to fight the evil people?" Luke asked.

"They have something called lightsabers. You daddy has one but he took it with him. You hold them like this." I said putting one hand on top of the other. Luke and Leia did the same.

"Like this?" Luke asked.

"Yes that is right." I said.

"Will I get a lightsaber some day?" Leia asked.

"Yes, But if you do you have to be careful. They are very dangerous. The can cut threw a object fast and smooth." I said.

"Ooohhhh." They both said.

"Now Daddy worked for the jedi. He had a good friend named Obi-Wan who helped him fight the droids. Daddy trained a girl named Ashoka. Ashoka was a friend of mine." I said signing.

"Where is she?" Leia asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Did we win the clone wars?" Luke asked.

"No....We did not win the clone wars." I said.

"What happened?" Luke asked.

"Well..." I started to say. Then was interrupted.

"What happened was Daddy came home!" Said Anakin standing in the entryway of the house.

Luke and Leia ran to him in a heartbeat. I stood up and walked to him.

"I got your message." He said rubbing my face. I took his hand and gave him a kiss.

"Ok kids let daddy sit down for a second." I said as they both ran and sat down.

"Daddy! Momma was telling us about the clone wars!" Luke said.

"Was she?" Anakin said.

"Yeah she was telling about the Sith and the Jedi and how awesome you and a Odi-Wan where and how you trained a girl names ashoka. I don't thinking I said her name right but its ok." Leia said.

"Ah yes, Speaking of that I brought some friends!" He said standing and pointing to the door.

I gasped when I saw Obi-Wan.

"Obi-Wan!" I said running to give him a hug.

"Hello Padme." He said kissing my check.

"Gosh I missed you so much!" I said.

"I missed you too. But I think there is someone else who wants to see you." He said breaking away. Behind him stood Ashoka.

"Ashoka!" I said giving her a hug as she walked in.

"I missed you Padme!" She squealed.

"Oh I have people you should meet too." I said pulling away.

I looked behind me for Luke and Leia. They were hiding behind Anakin.

"Come here little ones. This is Obi-Wan and Ahsoka, the people I was telling you about. Come say hi." I said calling them over. They looked at eachother then walked over..

They were standing right beside me. I squatted down and said. "Ok this is Ashoka." I said pointing to Ashoka. " And this is Obi-Wan." I said pointing. "And this is Luke and Leia." I said.

"Hi Luke and Leia." Ashoka said. Leia walked closer to her then gave her a hug.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi Luke." Obi-Wan said.

"Hi." He said walking closer.

"I have not seen you since you were a little baby." Obi-Wan said.

Ashoka and Leia were talking and laughing.

"Momma can I show her my room?" Leia asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Wait I want to come to!" Luke said pulling on Obi-Wan's arm.

I watched them all walk off.

I turned to Anakin and gave him a big hug.

"I missed you so much." I said as he picked me up and spun me around.

"I missed you too Padme." He said.

"I am so sorry about the stormtroopers." He said giving me a hug.

"Its ok. We were almost found but a stormtrooper did not turn us in. He left a note. Turns out it was Rex! He came by later and filled me in." I said.

"Rex? Is he still here?" Anakin asked.

"No, he left shortly after he was escaping the first order." I said.

"Were back!" Leia said.

"Ok Luke and Leia I know you love your new friends. But I need to talk to them so why don't you too go play." I said.

"But what if they leave?" Leia asked.

"Don't worry we are staying for a little while." Obi-Wan said.

"Ok." Leia said walking off.

"Its so great to see you again Padme." Obi-Wan said.

"I know. I missed you both so much." I said sitting down.

"So I know Obi-Wan was at the base but where was Ashoka?" I asked.

"Well before I sent the message to you guys, I went to look for Ashoka. And I found her and filled her in and she was happy to come work on the base and train new jedi." Obi-Wan said.

"So how was it? Ani do you think we should go?" I asked.

"It was alot." He said.

"We are not the most funded thing so it would not be like you life here." Obi-Wan said.

I looked at Anakin. He motioned his head to outside.

"Will you excuse us for a second." I said walking out behind him.

"What is it Ani?" I asked.

"I don't know if I can go back." He said looking out.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you know all the looks I got? Everyone on the base would be much happier if I left." He said.

"Hey, no look at me. You and me we are in this together." I said.

"If you don't feel it is a good fit we wont go." I said.

"But I do hope that you would at least give it a chance. And not let you kids miss an opportunity because your scared." I said walking inside leaving him there.

"Is everything ok?" Ashoka asked.

"Yeah, He is just worried about people not wanting him at the base." I said sitting down.

'He did get some looks, But if I forgave him so can everyone else." Ashoka said.

"I want to go but I want Ani to go too. But then again we have a good thing going here." I said.

"Well the base would love to have you." Said Obi-Wan.

"Can we play now?" Luke asked walking into the room.

"Go for it." I said as they all sat down on the floor.

I looked out to see Anakin standing there looking threw the glass doors at Luke and Leia playing.