Chapter 11-New Home

When we finally got to the house Anakin laughed.

"This is the little house by the lake?" He asked looking at the mini-mansion in front of me.

I shrugged and walked inside.

The house looked like a cabin but on a way larger scale. I walked up the stairs and to the left. I walked into a nursery the size of our old bedroom.

A few seconds later Anakin came in holding Leia.

"They will be safe here right?" I asked Anakin.

"They should be." He said putting an arm around me.

"I think we need to talk about a few things." I said putting Luke down in his crib. Anakin put Leia down next to him.

We both walked into the living room to sit.

"So." I said.

"First let me say how sorry I am, I was so scared of losing you that I almost lost myself." He said looking down.

"What if.." He started but did not finish.

"What if what Ani?" I asked scooting closer.

"What if I have that pull again? That pull to the dark side." He asked looking up at me.

"I will pull you back to the light." I said smiling.

"What...What if you can't pull me back?" He asked. I put my hand up to his cheek.

"I will always pull you back to the light." I said smiling at him.

"Thanks." He said putting his hand on mine.

"No problem." I said putting my hand down.

"I should go make something for you to eat." He said getting up.

"Ani?" I called.

"Yes, my love?" He responded.

"What if the empire finds us here? What if you, Luke, and Leia have so much strength in the force that they track us here, Like how Qui-Quan found you on Tatooine." I asked I saw him flinch at the mention of his old home plant.

"They won't." He said getting food out of the fridge.

"But what if they do?" I asked getting up and walking over to him.

"If they do, I will fight them. I will not let anyone hurt our family." He said with a smile.

"Ok." I said as I went to sit down at the table.

Moments later Anakin came over with food.

"Ani I have another question." I asked poking the food on the plate.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Do you think the Jedi will rise again? What if order 66 killed them all?" I asked.

"I don't know. We must have faith my love." He said.

"Obi-Wan said that they would be the next generation. To train them in the force. Will you?" I asked.

"Yes, I will train them. I want them to right my wrongs." He said looking at the plate.

"What if we never see Obi-Wan again?" I asked.

"We will, We have to have faith." He said.

"Faith." I whispered. All I need to do was get some faith. It was alot harder to do than one would think.