Chapter 22-Base Life

Life on the base was interesting. We had been here for 14 years now. Everyone began to welcome Anakin. Training with Luke and Leia was going amazing. Luke had a lot of force powers while Leia did not. Leia had chosen to take herself out of Jedi training and became a person who would help from behind the desk.

"Ugh!" Leia yelled coming in to out small hut one day..

"Leia hunny whats wrong?" I asked

"Wes broke up with me!" She called as she stormed off to her room. Leia had had many boyfriends over the years. Anakin and I thought it was to make up for her lack of force powers to try and get more attention.

"I am sorry" I said following her to her room and sitting down on her bed beside her.

"I really liked him, mom." She said crying into my shoulder.

"Mom you're never going to guess what happened tod-" Luke started but stopped when he saw Leia crying.

"Leia what happened?" As he bent down on his knees in front of her.

"Wes broke up with me." She said crying.

"Luke, why don't you come sit with her." I said. I got up and Luke took my spot. I walked towards the door but turned around to watch. Luke and Leia had been super close ever since she stopped her jedi training.

"Padme, we need to talk." Anakin said, pulling me into the living room where a very aged Yoda and Obi-Wan and Ashoka were standing.

"It is getting worse out there. More plants are being destroyed and more people are dying. The empire is rising and still trying to find Anakin and you know Padme. People are assuming that you too are together." Obi-Wan said.

"Ok so what does this mean?" I asked.

"We have started a rumor that you died in childbirth. Killing you and the babies." Ashoka said.

"But what about Ani?" I asked.

"Your first." Obi-Wan said.

"There is more?" I asked.

"Yes. Someone on Naboo reported a sighting of you. Many stormtroopers went to check it out. Your mother and father..."Obi-Wan started.

"No." I said seeing where this was going.

"Padme." Anakin started.

"No. Whatever you're going to say I don't believe you." I said.

"They were killed protecting where you were." Obi-Wan said.

"No." I said collapsing into Anakin.

"I am so sorry Padme." Ashoka said.

"No they can't be dead." I cried.

"Grandma and Grandpa are dead?" Said Luke coming into the room holding a still crying Leia. Anakin gave a nod.

"Momma." Said Leia collapsing beside me. A sat there crying for what felt liek ages before I stood.

"Is there a funeral?" I asked.

"No." Obi-Wan said.

"I want to go Naboo. I want to see them." I sobbed.

"Padme, it is most likely a trap to get you back there. Because if you go Anakin goes." Said Ashoka.

"I don't care I will go by myself!" I yelled.

"Padme listen to me." Obi-Wan said.

"Knew you would want to go we did. Spys we sent to look for empire." Yoda said.

"We just got the reports there is no signs of any stormtroopers." Obi-Wan said.

"So I can go?" I asked.

"Yes you can." Obi-Wan said.

"I am coming with you." Anakin said.

"So are we." said Luke and Leia.

"No your not." I said.

"I agree that Luke and Leia don't need to come but I do. I am your husband." Anakin said.

"I think Anakin and Padme should be the only ones who go." Ashoka said.

"Ok good we will leave at nightfall." I said.
I walked into my room and got on a black outfit and a cloak. Anakin did the same.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked as we hugged Luke and Leia goodbye.

"Yes, They were my parents" I said.

"Stay safe." Said Ashoka as we loaded onto the ship.

"You guys should go we don't want to drawl to much attention." Anakin said as they all left.

It was a small ship but it was perfect and it would go undetected. After flying off I heard an "Ow" Come from the back.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Oh yes I did." Said Anakin walking to the back with me. We lifed up a blanket to find Luke and Leia sitting under it.

"Hi mom dad." Said Leia.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked annoyed.

"Well we snuck onto your ship so we could go together." Said Luke.

"And we would not have been revealed if Luke over here would not have elbowed me in the stomach." Said Leia, annoyed.

"We can't take them back. Looks like we are all going to Naboo." Said Anakin.