Chapter 16-The Past Is Back

"Ok." He said playing it.

"Padme, Anakin. The rebels have started a new base. I am sorry I did not tell you sooner I just wanted to have it up and running before I contacted you. Master Yoda and I are the heads of the operation. Anakin I would like you to come and see it. Master Yoda wants to talk to you. He knows about Luke and Leia. We both thought if you came here and liked it you and the kids and Padme could move here. Yavin 4 is the moon we are on. Come as soon as you get this." The message ended.

"Obi-Wan." I whispered.

"How do we know that is real? How do we know that it is the Obi-Wan who trained me?" He asked.

"No one else knows about Luke and Leia, it has to be. Anakin you have to go." I said.

"I know. But what if it is a trap?" He asked.

"I don't think it is." I said.  I looked at him and saw the hesatintness in his eyes. I grabbed his arm and walked to Luke and Leia's room.

"This is why you are going to go." I said pointing to them. "They need so much more than we can give." I said.

"I know." He said closing the door.

"You have to do this." I said.

"I know I have to." He said as he started walking to our room to pack some clothes.

"I will only be gone a few days." He said.

"I think my parents can get you on a cargo ship as that moon is half-way across the galaxy. There have to be some empire clones on the way there." I said.

"I know." He said.

"What will you tell Luke and Leia?" He asked at the door.

"That you are going to visit an old friend." I said.

"I love you." He said kissing me.

"I love you too. Stay safe." I said kissing him.

He nodded and pulled up his hood and left. I hoped he would be alright but I had no idea what would happen. What if I got to see Obi-Wan after 3 long years? I could not think about that I had to wake up Luke and Leia in a few hours and tell them that their dad left. I walked into my room and laid down on the bed. I fell asleep and woke up a few hours later.  I checked the time and walked into the kitchen to make them some breakfast.

As I plated the food Luke and Leia emerged from their rooms and sat at the bar stools.

"Where is dad?" Leia asked.

"He is visiting an old friend he left last night." I said.

"Why did he not say goodbye to us?" Luke asked.

"He did not want you guys to be sad and seeing your little faces would make him want to stay and he needs to do this." I said.

"When will daddy be back?" Leia asked looking like she was about to cry.

"He should be back very soon. I know that when he is he will be so very happy to see you." I said giving her a hug.

"Will he be happy to see me?" Luke asked.

"Yes, he will." I said pulling Luke into the hug.

"What do you say we go have a picnic and pick some flowers I need a new vase." I said.

"That sounds like a lot of fun." Leia said.

"Ok go get ready!" I said sending them off.

"Race you!" Said Luke.

"No fair you started earlier!" Leia said running after him.

I waited until they were out of sight to let out a sigh. I already missed Ani dearly and wanted him to be back. I want this to work out I would love to see Obi-Wan again. I know Ani said not too but maybe I could even see if I could find Ahsoka. If she wants to be found. What if she was killed in order 66? No, she is smarter than that. After all, she was trained by the best Jedi in the galaxy.

"Momma we are ready." Leia said. I turned around to see Leia in a smaller version of the yellow dress I wore on a picnic with Anakin.

"You know Leia I had a dress like that back in the day." I said looking at her.

"Really momma? Would you wear it so we can match?" She asked.

"Sure let me go find it, you may go outside but stay close to the house." I said walking into my room to try and find it.

I was in my closet when I heard a loud thud.

"MOMMA!" I heard Luke yell from the porch.

I ran out to see 5 emieral holders.