a rose by any other name.

O be some other name, What's in a name? That which we call a rose, By any other word would smell as sweet.

-Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene I

Parisa Rosier is a pureblood. Arguably the purest of pure-bloods (after the Malfoy's of course.) That being said she has all the important qualities of a 'supreme pureblood' with a 'bright future' (as her father would say.); she sticks to her 'kind', she says words such a 'mud-blood' and 'blood traitor' as if they were a crime, she has the 'perfect' Death Eater parents (although only a select few are aware of this for obvious reasons.) , and she is a truly arrogant Slytherin. 

Well, this was what she believed before, before everything that has happened now. In her first few years at Hogwarts this is what she truly believed, of course she questioned it at a young age when she first visited Diagon Alley to collect her school supplies, everybody looked the same and Parisa didn't understand why some people were supreme over others simply because of what blood they have. All blood is just blood right? However, upon arriving at platform 9 3/4 and meeting Draco Malfoy and his friends for the first time she quickly forgot all her questions and doubts. Overwhelmed by how friendly they all were to her, she quickly realised it was either with them, or against them, leading to her rather 'harsh' views on those not as 'supreme'. 

However, as her time at Hogwarts goes on she is forced to think back and question things again. She's already trying to figure out what the right thing to do is, what she really believes in... and a certain Hufflepuff that wont leave her be is making everything so much more confusing. The Rosier's cannot stand the Diggory's or what they stand for... but is Cedric different? Is a name just a name? When Parisa finally understands her feelings, it proves quite difficult for her to stay away from him, but she's sure they will only be able to be together for two months - before her life is changed for the worst, forever. Will Cedric really hate her like Parisa thinks he will or are his feelings just as strong as hers?

❃❃❃

authors note: 

Warning: This story above everything, is sad. There will be light smut and some references to Suicide, Self-harm and Death. CEDRIC DOES NOT DIE.

This is a Cedric Diggory (slow-ish burn) Story. Our story starts in Parisa's 3rd year at Hogwarts. (She is in Draco's year so it starts during The Prisoner of Azkaban.) And Cedric Diggorys 5th year. I will be following the events in Harry Potter loosely, more accurately towards the end. SOME THINGS WILL NOT BE BOOK/FILM ACCURATE. Im going to try to stick to the real story's main events but there will be some slight changes.

For instance: I HAVE AGED THEM UP. Parisa is still in her 3rd Year but in this story she is 16 already (you start and leave Hogwarts at later ages.) Cedric Diggory is 17 (young for his year) and he was held back in his 4th year and has to repeat it for various reasons. But technically he has been at Hogwarts for 5 years. 

I do not own any of the characters except for Parisa Rosier, Felix Rosier and Cecilia Rosier.