chapter seventeen ❃ i love you

I had to see him, I needed to see him, tomorrow was our last day together, and I had to stop wasting time. It was late anyway, and when Madame Pomfrey made her last checks for the night, she locked up the door and left. I waited a few minutes before leaving my hiding place and walking towards the door I quickly whispered "Alohomora" and the door clicked, I slipped in, quietly closing the door behind me. I was relieved that only one bed was occupied meaning that me and Cedric could be alone. I knew Cedric wouldn't be asleep, he'd be worrying about his dad, and I was right. "Parisa, is that you?" I walked towards his bed. "Of course, it's me Cedric, I needed to see you, are you alright? Oh, what am I saying? Of course, you're not alright. Cedric I can't believe that happened to you I'm so sorry."

I started to sob, and Cedric went to get out of bed before I stopped him, "No, Cedric you'll hurt yourself please, don't get up." I said tears streaming down my face. "Well come here please Parisa, I need to hold you, I've missed you so much, all I wanted to do when Harry brought us back was shout your name so you'd come to me, but I knew you'd find me later." I went and sat on his bed, but he pulled me down, so I was led next to him, well by the size of the bed; I was practically on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me, and I sobbed quietly into his chest, he was so warm, he smelt so good, he was so comforting, and I wished I could stay in his arms forever. We led like that for a while, until Cedric chuckled.

"Parisa, I kept my promise, I won. Well me and Harry won." I laughed slightly; my tears had stopped now "I knew you could." Cedric kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him, before sitting up at straddle him, trying not to put too much weight on him, he kissed me. He moved his hands to my waist, and I moved my hands into his hair, we kissed like this for a while. I was going to miss Cedric so much, these were our last moments together and he didn't even know, should I tell him now? So, he can savour our last moments together too, or do I keep it to myself, so I don't ruin his mood? No, he needed to know, he deserved to, I couldn't just up and leave. I pulled away and pressed my forehead against his. "I have to tell you something, and I don't think you're going to like it, but you need to know." Cedric leaned in and pecked my lips once more. "Okay..." I closed my eyes as I felt the tears start to come back, "Cedric, I- Cedric I'm leaving in two days, well I'm sure it's midnight by now so technically one, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I didn't want to distract you from the challenge and I-" Cedric put his fingers to my lips to stop me, "Parisa, it's okay, I knew this wouldn't last forever, you told me from the start we only had two months but you know I have to ask. Do you have to go? Can't you stay with me?" I let the tears run down my cheeks and he kissed them away. "Oh Cedric, I wish I could tell you but I can't, I don't want to go but I have no choice, it's a really big deal, maybe even life or death, I'm so sorry," I'd started sobbing again and Cedric pulled me tight against his chest, leaving light kisses all over my head. "I'm so sorry you have to do something you don't want to; I so wish you could stay; will I ever see you again after? You'll come back right?" I sobbed harder, yes, I would come back but not to him, we couldn't be together after I received the mark, he could never love me after, even more so now. The Dark Lord had literally tortured him, and I was about to give myself to him forever. He would never want to see me again; he wouldn't want me to come back. "Cedric, when I come back you- you won't want me and I- I can't do that to you, Cedric I'm not g-good." I shut up then. I'd already said too much. Cedric just nodded and a tear rolled down his check I sobbed even harder and wiped it from his face. I kissed him again never wanting to let go.

Cedric pulled away this time and held my face staring into my eyes, "Parisa, I- I know this isn't the right time to say it but maybe it is, maybe it will make you change your mind when you come back." I gulped; I had a feeling at what he was going to say. "Parisa, I love you." I kissed him again to stop the sob that threatened to escape. "Cedric, I love you too. I really do but it's the fact that I love you that's the reason you won't want me." Cedric looked relieved at first, that I had said it back probably, but then he looked confused. He didn't ask any questions he just nodded, "I love you so much." I smiled at him lightly and kissed him again. We kissed for a while before we both pulled away panting for breath, I got off of him and led back down next to him instead, he wrapped his arms around me, and we led like that talking until the sun started to come up. "I should get going, Madame Pomfrey will be here to check on you soon." I said as I stood up, "I think she's going to release me later today, Parisa, meet me after dinner, in our place, if today really is our last together I need to see you again, this can't be it, I can't say goodbye to you when I can't even sit up properly." Cedric said and I nodded, "Of course I will Cedric." He smiled at me and I walked to the door, before I opened it, I turned around "I love you" I told him, "I love you too." With that I opened the door and shut it behind me. I quickly said "Colloportus." and ran off. I made it back to the common room unseen and started walking up the stairs to my dorm, where I met Draco again. "Parisa, I need to talk to you when I've had a nap." He yawned, "We need to talk about tomorrow." I nodded and yawned too. "Meet me in the common room at 2." He started to walk away, "Yeah okay, hey Draco, did you hear what Ha-Potter was saying yesterday? Do you think it's true?" Draco stopped and looked at me, "It would make a lot of sense, look we'll discuss it later okay, this isn't the place." Draco looked around, "Yeah, see you then." We separated and I went and got into bed, Pansy was awake this time too and I dreaded to think why, the windows were all steamed up, so I didn't have to imagine. I cringed and said goodnight before getting into bed and instantly drifting off. I was exhausted. I needed to get all the sleep in I could to make the most of tonight, my last night with Cedric. My heart ached at the thought.

authors note: there was a lot of kissing in this lol sorry, also sorry its so short! next one might be sad so be ready? Poor Cedric but as I said last time their story is long from over. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're enjoying this! Please VOTE!!!!