ʟʏʀᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇɢᴏᴏᴅ

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

Lyra Lovegood was born on January 19th, 1978. Xenophilius & Pandora Lovegood where delighted to inaugurate their precious baby girl to the wizarding world. She grew up located nearby the village of Ottery St Catchpole, in a black coloured cylindrical house planted ontop of a hill, a stream trickling at the base of it. Four years later, asif like a miracle the couple welcomed yet another beautifully blonde, blue eyed witch, Luna Lovegood.

The four dwelled in their dreamland, gardening until dusks, baking until the golden glaze turned to an ashy contour.

Lyra was the first of her family to differentiate from the Ravenclaw streak, when arriving at Hogwarts was sorted into Gryffindor. She was bright, but in a peculiar way. Her father was the editor of The Quibber magazine, and Lyra wanted to follow in his footsteps. The magazine consisted of wild and wonderful, awfully eccentric pages.

Students would often snigger and make snide remarks as she skipped through the halls. Lyra was labelled a loner, but simply enjoyed being at peace with her thoughts.

In 1990, when Lyra was twelve years of age, her mother passed. Xenophilius was widowed, living alone whilst his two girls endured their life at Hogwarts. Their father's writing became obsolete, loosing it's touch. Lyra studied hard, accomplishing her grades as she and Luna (who was slightly more peculiar) reinstated their father back to himself.

Lyra never felt quite accepted into Gryffindor, always an outsider. However one wizarding family, the Weasley's invariably stuck up for and respected her.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

Lyra Lovegood was impeccably ethereal

Lyra Lovegood was impeccably ethereal. Her angelic waist length silver hair curled beautifully along her jawline. Her ocean blue eyes scinillated, glossy and guilelessly. Her lips where plump, a tint of sour pink.

Her scent was distinctive by anybody, fresh lavender.

Lyra Lovegood is an extraordinarily unique individual.