KENMA AS YOUR BF

'Kenma move faster, stop being so lazy' Kuroo the captain of the volleyball team shouted at Kozume Kenma.
'Hi y/n' he called out to you.
'Hey kenma'
He just smiled and kept running towards Kuro.
His smile, this was the first time you found it so adorable, you've been friends with him since your 1st year (2nd year now) but you felt something new when you saw him this time.
'AAAH what am i thinking he just sees me as a friend anyways' you brushed your thoughts away.
NEXT DAY
Kenma enters the class and goes to his seat as usual.
You put your head down while waiting for your lesson to start and suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulders.
You turn around to see the pretty setter smiling at you.
'Y/n are you free on saturday?'
'I guess i am' you said curiously.
'Oh then .. uhm well can you come and see our match against karasuno?' he said with a tint of blush on his cheeks.
'Did he just invite me? omgggnehsgsgsg' you thought.
'Yes sure i'd love to' you said with a smile.
'Okay i hope to see you there y/n' and he went back to his seat.
Timeskip to saturday:
You wakeup by the sound of alarm and get a sudden rush of excitement to see kenma play.
You wear a skirt with a sweatshirt as it was a little chilly. The match started at 11 am but you thought, to reach early hoping to see kenma so you reached there by 10.30 am.
You see kenma and immediately wave at him. You run to him to wish him luck.
'Goodluck for the game kenma do your best!!'
'Thank you for coming y/n' he says smiling
You blush a little and ask him 'Are you excited to play?'
'Not really but i am happy that you are here to see me play' and then he ran away to his team leaving you with all those butterflies in your stomach.
11am the match starts:
You see kenma play beautifully and found it so mesmerizing.
You keep staring at kenma cause he plays so good and is the brain of the team.
Kenma pov:
'Yo kenma y/n's eyes havent left you huh... pfffttt.. this is the first time you invited a girl, you lovee her dont you?' Kuro says smirking at me
'Shut-up.. kuro' i say trying to control my smile.
She's staring at me? I should play better and win so that she likes me more.
Back to your pov:
The match is over and nekoma wins both sets.
You run up to the benches to meet kenma.
You hug him and congratulate him,
'Congrats kenma, you played so good!!!'
'Thank you y/n i played my best for you' says the shy boy.
Then you realize you're still hugging him.
'Oh ehm- sorry i got a little too close' you try to get away but he pulls you in and hugs you.
'Lets stay like this a little longer please' he says hugging you tightly.
'Love birds get a room' says kuro.
Then kenma breaks the hug, he sees you blushing and smiles.
'Y/n wait for me outside i want to take you somewhere' he says as he goes to change.
'Ok kenma i'll be waiting'..
10 mins later:
'Y/n lets go' he holds your hand and starts walking.
You just smile and keep walking with him.
You reach a beautiful field with flowers and your eyes lit up with joy.
'Kenma.. i've never seen anything so beautiful'
'No y/n you're wrong. You are much more beautiful than the flowers. I wanted to say this before but.. uhmm... here we go.. i like you y/n no i love you y/n i have since our 1st year. ' he says shyly.
'Kenma....'
'You dont have to like me back..' he avoids eye contact.
You cup his cheeks in your hand 'Kenma silly i like you too and i have since very long..'
'So does that mean you'll date me?' he asks.
You tiptoe on your feet and kiss him.
'Did that answer your question?' you blush.
Kenma loves you so much, and he is always cuddling you while playing his video games. Your name on his phone is saved as 'My kitten' with a picture of you holding a cat. <3