TSUKISHIMA AS YOUR BF

You, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi have been friends since your childhood. The three of you decided to go to karasuno together.
First day of school:
'Y/n we are gonna be in the volleyball team! Why dont you join us as the manager?' asked yams.
'Tch why does she have to go everywhere we go' said tsukki.
Tsukki's pov:
'Was i too cold? damn i want her around but i cant say it directly. Hope she joins the vb club' he thought to himself.
Back to your pov:
'Tsukki you're way too mean hmph' you said sticking out your tongue.
'Anyways i wasnt on joining so guess i wont be there to annoy you meanie' you said trying to hit tsukki.
Tsukki and yams got busy in their club so you kind of felt lonely as they were always around.
After school at your house:
You got a text from yams:
'Y/n, its been a while since we hung out so can you come to our match on sunday? after the match you me and tsukki can hang out together!'
You replied 'Sure, i miss you guys:)'
Day of the match:
You spotted Yams and tsukki with the team so you went towards then.
'Hii tsukkiiii, hii yams!!!' you basically screamed.
'Tsukishima is that your girlfriend' asked a short boy with orange hair.
'Oi hinata shutup-' he said with a light pink blush.
You were blushing too so you just looked away.
Then yams introduced you to the team. You wished all of them luck and went to the audience to watch the match.
The match started and you never knew yams and tsukki improved so much.
Karasuno won by 2-0.
After the match:
'Congratulations you played so good!' you screamed towards yams and tsukki.
'Thank you' tsukki said coldly.
'Lets go tsukki we will hang out with y/n' said yams.
'No i'll go home' he said without even looking towards to you guys.
'Tsukishima, if you really have such a problem with me i'll go home you and yamaguchi can go out-' you were cut off by tsukki pulling you outside.
'Tsukki where are we going?' you asked him.
He said nothing but kept walking till he found a spot where no one was there.
'Do you wanna know why i am so cold towards you? Dammitt y/n you're all i think of. School, practice, nights always you just wont leave my mind. Whenever i see you i have this urge to keep you to myself only. I dont know what i am feeling cause this is the first time but all i know is i love you and i dont wanna force anything on you' he said being honest.
'I- ..you love me tsukki?' you shuttered.
'Ofc i do i mean look at you-' he said blushing.
'Kei.. i- i love you too.' as soon as you said that, he kissed you causing you to melt in the kiss. It felt good, he felt good.
Tsukki is cold towards everyone but is the biggest softie towards you. He calls you shortcake~
He is way taller than you so when yall hug you fee protected in his arms. Yams was so happy when you and tsukki told him. He felt proud of his best friend.