KITA AS YOUR BF

You sat at your usual spot at your favorite cafe. Suddenly you saw two kids, a boy and a girl playing at the park across the street.
Flashback:
'Shinsuke.. i dont wanna leave' you said crying while you held his hand. Your parents had to transfer to tokyo when you were young.
'Y/n dont go... don't leave me alone' kita said crying but as he said that your parents pulled you away and put you in the car.
You and kita did everything together as kids. You played many games together. Your favorite game was house-house (idk whats it called lmao) you were the wife and kita was the husband. He promised you he would marry you in the future but all the dreams crashed as your car moved farther and farther from him.
End of flashback:
'They look like me and shinsuke.. i wonder what he is doing right now' you wondered.
Kita's pov:
Osamu told me we were gonna visit tokyo for a practice match against nekoma.
'Wonder if i'll ever come across her..' i thought to myself.
Your pov:
You're the volleyball team's manager so you helped the boys get ready for the practice match against inarizaki. You heard the buses outside so your coach told you to go greet them and lead them the way.
You greeted everyone there that got out of the bus, 'Oh what a pretty lady we have here' atsumu started flirting with you. You didnt wanna be rude so you just gave an awkward smile. You turned around and heard someone getting off the bus, you thought everyone had got off but apparently someone was still in. You turned your head to see who it was , there he was your shinsuke. You stared at him in awe he saw you too. Your eyes didnt leave each other's. The happiness of finding each other after so many years was clearly visible in both if your eyes.
Kita's pov:
I saw her, and i recognized her immediately. 'God she looks so gorgeous and even beautiful than before, wonder if she remembers our promise' i thought to myself.
Your pov:
'Should i go talk to him? does he even remember me? Oh my god he looks so tall and handsome. I missed him so much' you thought to yourself. He slowly walked towards you.
'Hey' he said smiling.
'Shinsuke.. hi' you said with almost tears in your eyes.
'Y/n you look beautiful as always' he said without thinking.
'You look good too shinsuke.. i- i missed you so much' you said crying at last and went to hug him. He smiled and hugged you back 'i missed you alot too'.
Suddenly you heard kuroo screaming your name and calling you inside. You wiped your tears and headed inside with kita.
The match started and you kept stealing glances at kita, you saw that he wasnt a regular but he earned his spot as a captain. You felt proud of him, your shinsuke had grown so much and meeting him after so many years you felt happy.
After the match:
Inarizaki won 2 sets whereas nekoma won only 1, but since it was only a practice match noone was affected as much.

You slowly went towards kita, 'you played really well shinsuke' you smiled.
'Thank you y/n' he said blushing a little. It was time to say goodbye, so kita asked for your number and yall exchanged numbers.
That night:
Kita texted you,
'Hey y/n umm.. i know this is sudden but lets meet up and catch up soon?'
'S-Sure i'm free on saturday we can meet @ n/cafe if you want' you replied.
Saturday:
You reached a little early and waited for him. He reached and ran over to you after seeing you. 'I'm sorry for making you wait' he said panting.
'Its okay shinsuke i just reached here too' you smiled towards him. Both of you entered the cafe ordered some drinks and cakes. You both ate your food and got out. Kita suggested you take a walk to the park nearby.
As you walked side by side your hands brushed against each other's. You blushed and so did he. Both of you remembered your childhood and felt a sudden rush of happiness cause by all the happy times you had. You reached the park and sat on the bench but it started raining so you ran towards your house since it was closer. Your clothes were drenched due to the rain so your bra was visible.
Slight NSFW - don't read if you're uncomfortable~
As you entered your house kita started to look at your body and felt the sudden urge to hold you. He was turned on by your figure. He suddenly grabbed you by the waist and kissed you. It was sudden but you liked it so you continued kissing him. He slowly started to remove your wet clothes. 'Tell me if you want me to stop' he said breaking the kiss. You nodded so he continued. After removing your top and shorts he started to kiss your neck and he kept going down. 'Shinsuke.. ahh.. i need to tell you something, i-i love you and i have since-' you were cut off by kita kissing your lips again but more passionately. 'I love you too y/n always have and always will' he said after he broke the kiss. He took you to your bed and placed you gently down. He then wiped your wet hair and his with a towel. He got your clothes from the cupboard and helped you put it on. He then got into the bed with you and started to give you warm cuddles. 'Mind if i stay over tonight?' he asked politely, 'i- want you to stay' you said blushing. He nodded and hugged you tight, 'I missed you so much' he said kissing your forehead. You soon drifted to sleep in his arms.