Just like you - Kageyama Tobio

It was your 1 year anniversary with kageyama and you thought he forgot so you were upset but decided to keep quiet about it. It was a almost dark and kags wasn't home yet, he was always back home before it got dark. Today he was late and he hadn't told you anything it so you got worried and decided to call him. You called him 10 times but he didn't pick up, you're seriously worried now.
After 30 mins of panicking it was 6.30 p.m already. You felt your phone vibrate so you checked who called you and it was kags.
'KAGEYAMA TOBIO WHERE ARE YOU?' you literally screamed taking out the frustration.
'Baby can you come to *address* behind the school? im in trouble' he said nervously. You freaked out so without changing from your pj's you ran outside. You reached in approx 10 mins cause you were running. 'Tobio what happened?' you asked him as you saw him waiting for you.
'First put on this' he handed you blindfolds and you put it on as he said. He held your hand and guided you to the spot he has prepared for the both of you. He took off your blindfolds and as you saw what he had prepared you were left speechless. It was a perfect setup of blankets, mats and pillows. You could stare at the stars from the spot. He even prepared some snacks and drinks along with a small speaker which was playing soft music.
'Happy anniversary babe' he then kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly.
'Happy anniversary love' you felt happy in his embrace.
'Tobio.. did you do this for me?' you said looking at him softly. He nodded and both of you sat in the place he prepared and wrapped yourselves together in a blanket. You lay your head on his shoulders as the both of you layed down. He was looking up at the stars but you couldn't help staring at him. He was beautiful and your wonderful how you got so lucky.
'Hey look at the stars they're beautiful' he said pointing towards the sky.
' beautiful just like you ' you said avoiding his gaze and softly.
'b-boke' he said blushing hard and turning away.
'i love you so much tobio' you said as you kissed his lips. 'I love you too y/n soo much you dont know' he said kissing you back. You hugged him tightly and yall cuddled under the stars. You fell asleep but he carried you into his car and drove you back home without waking you up. 🥺