HINATA AS YOUR BF

You're a 2nd year at karasuno. You're childhood friends with Noya and Tanaka so you knew how to play volleyball a little and they also convinced you to become the team's manager. It was the first day of school for the 1st years.
You were heading towards the gym when suddenly a boy who was a little taller than you bumped into you.
'Aaaahhh gomen' he said panicking.
'Oh it's alright, is it your first day at school?' you asked with a smile.
'Yes.. um senpai' he said being flustered.
'ahaha dont call me senpai.. its y/n' you said bonking his head.
'Hinata shoyo but you can call me shoyo' he said with a adorable smile.
'Since its your first day here why don't i show you around?' you asked.
'S-sure thank you y/n' he said being happy.
You showed him around the school and You guys talked alot when suddenly the bell rang and you had to go your classes.
'Bye shoyo, see ya!' you said waving while walking towards your class.
After school at the gym:
'Eh y/n?' shoyo asked when he saw you entering the gym.
'Shoyo!!' you ran towards him.
'You didn't tell me you played volleyball' you got excited.
'Oh um well never thought i'd see you here' he said with a slight blush.
'Well im the manager so you'll see me around everyday!' then you left to go and talk to takeda sensei about something.
After you left (3rd person pov):
'Heh, the first year is hitting on our manager' said tanaka being his usual self.
'No um, i met her in the morning and she showed me around the school thats it-' shoyo said getting scared.
'but you seem to be into-' tanaka was cut off by daichi scolding him to cone back to practice.
Hinata's pov:
'Kageyama what do i do i think i like our senpai' i asked him.
'hinata boke if you like her go tell her before someone else takes her away, she seems close to noya-san so maybe he likes her too' said kageyama which left me anxious and scared.
Back to you:
Its been 4 months since your first encounter with shoyo. He is always so kind and sweet to you. 'Why is he so kind, when he is near i get butterflies and i feel like i've fallen for him. YAHHH WHY IS HE SO CUTE? y/n calm yourself down' you were flustered and blushing so hard just by the thought of him.
On a saturday:
3rd person pov:
'Thats it i'm gonna do it today i cannot bear the thought of her with someone else' shoyo smiled to himself.
Your pov:
You got a text from shoyo when you had just finished showering in the morning.
'Y/n if you are free today would you go on a date with me to the amusement park?'
'Sure, i'm looking forward to it' you texted back.
'Meet me at the entrance' he replied.
'OMG HE ASKED ME ON A DATE, WHAT DO I WEAR ENXBDVS' you started screaming.
Finally you decided to wear a skirt and a top with a little makeup.
You left your house and reached the amusement part in 30 mins. Shoyo was already there. 'Im sorry for making you wait' you said with a smile.
'No its okay i just arrived, btw you look beautiful y/n' he said while avoiding eye contact.
't-thank you, you look cute.. too' you muttered the cute part but he heard it and blushed.
You guys entered and started doing different rides. He held your hand in the middle of the date and he didnt leave it since then.
'Y/n lets go to the haunted house!' shoyo said jumping.
'Yaahh noo im scared' you said squeezing his hand. 'Dont worry i'll protect you' he said assuring you.
The whole time you were in the haunted house you didnt stop clinging to him. Once during a jump scare you got scared and hugged him he hugged you back and assured you that he was right there.
It was almost time for the last ride — the ferris wheel.
You got on in a two person compartment but shoyo came and sat next to you. He slowly slid his hand and held yours. You blushed due to the sudden action.
'Y/n... i - i wanted you tell you that i love you. Your smile, your everything drives me crazy its like i need you with me' he said while blushing like crazy.
'Shoyo' and then you kissed him, he kissed you back and you melted into the kiss. After the kiss he hugged you. 'Thank you y/n, i'll always make you happy' he said kissing your forehead.
'I love you shoyo' you felt protected im his warm embrace.
Timeskip:
You are now in your 3rd year and shoyo is in his 2nd. You guys have been dating for months. He always jumps and smiles when you're around. 'This adorable angel' you think to youself. You have saved his name as 'My lil ball of sunshine' and he has saved yours as 'My angel'. You always have to stop him from hugging you when everyone is around, he literally cannot live without you.