Holding you- Akaashi keiji

You were home alone tonight as akaashi has practice for the upcoming match the team has with nekoma. You and akaashi live together since you started dating him last year. You've been so happy with him and blessed to have him. Today, you felt lonely and missed him more than usual. You kept looking at the door waiting for him to come back home to you.
You prepared some dinner for him and left it in the kitchen counter and went upstairs to your room as you realized it got really late. You decided to sleep so you covered yourself with blankets and hugged a pillow and closed your eyes to sleep.
Your dream:
'Akaashi why are you doing this... please don't leave me like alone...' you begged him but he walked away with his hands on a beautiful girls waist. He kissed her carried her and held her hand. You kept sobbing at the sight. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain on your chest... it hurt... you were crying alot...
You wokeup panting and sweaty with tears in your eyes. You kept sobbing and panicking imagining akaashi leaving you.
Akaashi pov:
The house is quieter than usual today, the lights are off too. I opened the door and saw that y/n had prepared some dinner and left it in the counter for me. Crying... someone is crying i heard some noises from upstairs it seemed like someone is panicking and crying. Oh shit is it y/n? i run upstairs to our room to reveal her tiny figure curled up in the bed crying out of her breath.
Back to you:
You felt someone's strong arms embrace you.
'Its akaashi...' you thought to yourself. 'Baby whats wrong?' he asked while kissing your forehead. ' I saw a bad dream akaashi, i saw that you left me for someone else and .. i got insecure thinking im not good enough for you' you said sobbing a little. ' Its okay ssshhh... im right here holding you. I'm only yours and i wont ever leave you. You're gorgeous y/n no matter what you think or see in your dreams that wont change my love for you. I love you so much.' then he pecked your lips gently and wiped your tears away. 'Promise me akaashi' you said holding out your pinky finger. He entangled his fingers with yours and promised you. 'I love you keiji' you said as you hugged him tightly.
Extra:
Next day akaashi took you out on a date even though he was so busy with practice. He took you to eat your favorite food, he buyed you new clothes and he did everything he could to make you feel loved. Both if you bought matching pajamas and wore it that night and watched movies while cuddling.