IWAIZUMI AS YOUR BF

You go to karasuno and you are in your 2nd year. You're good friends with Nishinoya and Tanaka. You are also the team's manager.
After school practice:
'Aoba johsai, one of the top schools in prefecture agreed for a practice match...' Takeda sensei told the team.
'Aoba johsai huh.. that rings a bell' you thought to youself.
FLASHBACK:
'Iwa-chan where are you gonna study in high school?'
'Aoba johsai'
End of flashback.
It was the day of the practice match, you arrived at the gym with the team.
There you spotted someone, very familiar but didnt remember exactly.
Iwa's pov:
'Iwa-chan isnt that y/n? I heard she went to karasuno but i didnt know we would meet her here. I'll go say hi~' Oikawa kept blabbering but my eyes didnt leave her.
She looked beautiful as ever but she came more mature and her curves look beautiful too.
After all this time, I guess i'll go say hi.
Back to your pov:
'Hey y/n, it's been awhile' there it was. You recognized that voice instantly. Iwaizumi Hajime, your first love.
'Iwa-chan.. its been so long. Woah you grew so tall' you said looking at him.
'Ahaha y/n you look very mature and good too' he said scratching his head.
'So you went to karasuno huh~, well see you later the match is gonna start' he said waving his hand and going towards his team.
Your heart was racing like crazy, you thought you were over Iwaizumi. 'But well i guess first love never dies huh...' you thought.
The match starts:
You see Iwa play, god he is handsome.
Karasuno wins as oikawa was injured and he didnt play much~
After the match:
You gather all your guts and go to iwa
'Uhm iwa-chan, would you like to meet up soon to you know catch up on things...' you said blushing.
'S-Sure.. give me your number i'll text you' he said.
Yall exchanged numbers and parted ways.
He texts you everyday and you guys are close friends again.
Iwa's pov:
'Wait am i falling for her.. obviously not silly she wouldnt like me' he said while chatting with you.
Back to your pov:
You and iwa decided to meet up on saturday in a cafe that recently opened.
'Hmm do I look fine~' you said looking at the mirror. You wore your best outfit and wore a little makeup too.
When you reached iwa was already there.
You guys entered the cafe but the waiter started flirting with you without considering iwa's presence.
'Oi get away she's mine' he said being all protective.
You were blushing like crazy but didnt say anything.
After eating:
'Iwa-chan there is something i want to tell you....' you said.
'Actually since the time we spent in our childhood, i've liked you. You were and are my first love. I dont know if you will like me back, but i wanted you to know that when you called me 'yours' earlier i was full of joy' you said blushing and looking away.
'You dont... have to reply or like me back-'
'Jeez let me speak will ya? I like you too y/n. You're beautiful and kind. I love everything about you.' he said holding your hand.
'Iwa...' you were so happy. Your love and wish came true.
Iwa loves you sm. You basically are always in his hoodies and tshirts cause it reminds you of him when he isnt there. You try to make it to all his important matches. Its very hard to cheer for him when he's playing against karasuno but he knows you love him so. He needs before match kisses and after match kisses. He is very very needy and always has you in his arms.