Surprise - Nishinoya Yuu🔞

It was a long tiring day but you knew noya was already home and he could melt away your stress. You reached and opened the door using your spare key. It smelt good.. like vanilla, 'Yuu are you there?' you called out. He came out wearing a apron and he had flour all over his face. 'Hiii babyy!!! you're home. I made some cookies for you!!' he said being excited and jumping in to hug you.
'Was it tiring at work today?' he asked still hugging you. 'Yes.. it was. How about you ??' you asked him as you felt all your stress go away. 'It was fine but i came back early and wanted to bake for you' he said smiling with a proud grin. 'Thank you yuu' you pecked his lips and went in to shower. As the hot water poured over your body you felt noya hug you from behind.
'Noya.. argh im still n-naked' you said blushing. ' you're hot when you're naked-' you didnt let him complete and hit him playfully. He turned you around and started kissing your lips. As he kissed you, you felt his fingers trace your body and grab your breasts suddenly causing you to moan 'aaah~'. He started to suck and leave sloppy kisses all over your chest.
He didnt waste time, he took out his hardened member out and thrust it inside you without any warning. 'Fuck y/n you're so tight mhm' he moaned. He carried you while he was still inside you and took you and placed you onto the bed. He started moving in and out fastening his face with each thrust.
'Yuu.. aahhh please faster mhmm' you were asking for it which turned noya even more. You could feel his dick hit your g-spot with every thrust. 'im so close-' you said while arching your back. 'Me too babe' with that his thrusts got sloppy and slow and he pulled his member out and came all over you. You came too.

wait- this boy isn't satisfied yet he fucked you for 3 more rounds making you unable to walk. He took you to the shower and cleaned you up and took you to bed and helped you wear warm clothes. He got the cookies he baked for you and cuddled you while watching your favorite movie.
Extra noya being clingy and cute :
(next day)
'Baby come here and hug me fast i need your kisses nowwww' he said over the phone.
'Yuu im literally out to get groceries so please wait-' you said as you found him so cute.
when you reached home he carried you and cuddled with you for hours not leaving your side.