I'll be there- Suna rintarou🔞

You had just transferred to inarizaki high from Tokyo and you're a 2nd year. It was the first day of school , the teacher told you to introduce yourself and you did so.
'Hello.. I'm y/n i transferred from Tokyo, nice to meet you' you bowed slightly. Then the teacher pointed towards a boy with fox eyes and told you to go sit next to him. You went and sat next to him but he didn't speak a word to you so you didn't wanna bother him.
Suna pov:
Someone came and sat next to me but i didn't bother greeting them or anything then i suddenly heard daisy the class bully call out to them.
'Y/n why don't you join the welcoming party tonight?'
i finally looked towards them and saw that it was a girl. 'She looks pretty and her name is
y/n huh..' i thought to myself.
She replied 'hi, oh um sure i'll try to come..' she gave a slight smile.
'Damn she's cute too' i thought. 'She'll be at the party i guess i should go too'
Back to you:
You got the address from daisy, and you made a couple of other friends who seemed nice and ready to help you.
After school:
'Should i go..' you thought to yourself and you kept looking through your clothes.
'guess going to a party wont hurt...' you decided to go and put on a white skirt and a net top with a cute black bra-let on. You put on your shoes and got out of your house. You started walking towards the station when suddenly your eyes met with the fox eyes. He came upto to you, 'Hi, I'm Suna Rintarou. Sorry for not talking to you properly in school even though i sit right next to you..' he seemed a little nervous but you were happy he made an effort so you smiled. 'I'm y/n.. and oh its okay atleast you talked to me now'
'So.. you're going to the party too?' he asked.
'Y-Yes.. daisy invited me' you said while you entered the train together with him.
'She's a bully stay away from her..' he said being concerned.
'Yea i figured' you said sitting. He sat next to you and you talked alot with him. You told him how you were interested im volleyball but inarizaki's girls team wasnt good so you hadnt joined any club. He suggested you to join the boys vb club as the manager. You nodded and smiled. Both of you got off at the station and headed towards the party, it was at the miya twins house and suna was friends with them.
At the party:
'Y/n.. if you don't mind, lets stick together? cause many people are here and u know..' suna asked scratching the back of his head.
'S-sure..' you smiled.
' stay right here i'll go get some drinks' he said as he headed to the kitchen. Suddenly someone tall came to you, 'Hey are you alone here? lets have some fun~' he said trying to pin you to the wall. 'Please don't-' you wanted to escape but his grip was too strong.
'Oi back off she's here with me' suna came and pushed the guy. He held your hands tightly and took you to the rooftop. You shed a tear and suna saw it. He leaned in and wiped your tear away. He hugged you to assure you, 'Don't worry he wont come again' he said patting the back of your head. 'hmm' you were still scared.
Your parent's had both left the world and your ex- boyfriend cheated on you. So you were always afraid that everyone was gonna leave you so you grew scared of being attached to anyone.
You and suna laughed and drank your hearts away at the rooftop. You were more drunk obviously, so suna carried you to the guest room. He asked osamu if it was okay and he agreed. He lay you down on the bed and started the remove your shoes and put the blanket on you.
You felt hot so you started to remove your clothing one by one until you were left only in your undergarments. Suna gulped at the sight of your body.
Suna pov:
'Damn she is so hot, i- i don't i cant control. I shouldnt take advantage of her when she is drunk but -' i was cut off by y/n pulling me into bed with her and hugging me tightly. 'Pls.. mom...dad don't leave' she muttered. I hugged her tightly assuring her that i was right there.
She then suddenly wokeup and saw me next to her. 'Suna.. don't leave my side..i-' she said being needy. 'Don't worry y/n i'll be there forever' i said while looking at her eyes deeply. It was true i didn't ever wanna leave her, i always want to have her by my side. It's been only a day since we've known each other but her laugh, her smile and her embrace give me so much happiness.
Your pov:
You saw as suna removed his shirt as he was feeling hot. 'damn.. his body... i want him' you thought to yourself. Suna was about to go sleep on the couch but you pulled him in again. You got on top of him and started kissing him not being able to control anymore. He was shocked at first but later he started to kiss you back. You both parted away for air, and you looked at his eyes they were full of lust.
'Y/n..i want you-' without letting him complete you kissed his neck and went down slowly. You reached his growing bulge and removed his pants and boxers slowly. You took his hardened member into your hand and slowly started pumping it up and down. You took it into your mouth and started to kitten lick it.
'Don't tease me, put it in your mouth fast-' he said as he moaned by you suddenly putting his member in your mouth. He arched his back in satisfaction. 'Aaahhh, your mouth feels so fucking good' he screamed. He was close so you fastened your pace. He came, all over your mouth and face. You got up but he suddenly pinned you down on the bed. He removed your bra and started to play with your breasts. One hand squeezing your nipples and the other fingering you slowly down there. He pumped in 2 fingers in and out. He was leaving marks all over your chest. 'Suna... hmm faster please... im bout to cum-' just as you finished suna went all the way down and started to lick your cilt. You came all over his mouth and he licked you clean.
'Y/n im gonna put it in tell me when you're ready to move ok?' he asked softly. You nodded and he placed his member at your entrance. He put it in gently, it hurt.. since it was your first time but you nodded and he started to move. As he kept thrusting deeper and deeper the pain turned into pleasure. 'Rintarou.. aahhhh faster, it feels so good' you moaned loudly he fastened his pace and kept hitting your g-spot with each thrust. You were close and so was he, 'y/n im gonna-' he screamed. 'Me too..' you muttered. Slowly his thrusts got sloppy and slow and he pulled out to cum all over you. You came too, he rested on your rest panting. 'You were amazing y/n' he said kissing the nape of your head. 'you were amazing too rintarou' you said blushing and realizing what had just happened. You weren't drunk anymore and suna wasn't too. He cleaned you up and took you to the shower washed you off, wrapped you in a towel and took you to the bed. He came close to you and hugged you. 'I'll always be here for you no matter what, i love you' he said as he kissed your forehead. You had never felt this special and loved. 'i-i love you too rintarou' you said feeling protected in his embrace.