Its you - Kuro Tetsurou🔞

Nekoma had just finished a match so everyone went to celebrate at a restaurant. Since you were the teams manager and also kuro's girlfriend you tagged along. You sat next to kuro while he started taking shots. He got drunk with each shot he took. Slowly everyone got drunk and were in their own worlds.
You felt a hand slowly slide up your thighs.
You got shocked by the sudden action and looked towards your boyfriend. Kuro was smirking while slowly tracing your underwear from the outside. Just his touch made you whimper and moan softly.
'Kuro.. not here' you whispered but this boy wasnt going to stop. He slid his fingers inside your underwear and realized how wet you were. 'Wet aren't we?' he started inserting his fingers in and out when suddenly the coach told everyone it was time to leave.
'Well babygirl this isn't over' he whispered in your ears which sent shivers down your body.
When you reached home:
As soon as you closed the door, kuro started kissing you not wasting a single minute. 'Yaaahhh kuro you're drunk stop....' you started to hit him playfully.
'I saw how much that guy was flirting with you while we were playing our match' he looked at you while acting all protective. 'Oh this is what's gotten into you huh, well he was trying to my attention but I was looking at you-' you were cut off by kuro who started to kiss your neck and look for your sweet spot. He carried you to bed and took off your clothing one by one. 'Chibi chan you belong to me, and holy shit you're gorgeous' he started to slowly play with your breasts while making you let our soft moans. 'Baka dont be jealous , i love you and only you and its you lways' you said which made kuro happy but apparently turned him on even more. He started to eat you out while you were shouting his name., 'Tetsu.. this feels good mhm'.
'Mhm you taste good babygirl' he said while you started to reach your climax. 'tetsu.. i'm gonna cum' you said and he just smirked (like you could feel him smirking whxgsg). You came and he licked your juices.
'Baby i'm gonna enter' you nodded and he entered you while you screamed his name.
'Kuro.. move..' with that he started thrusting in and out fastening his pace with each thrust.
All that could be heard was you screaming his name and the sound of skin slapping together. You didnt care if the neighbors heard you or anything, all you cared about was kuro and this moment with him. Sure you'd done this with him before but all that mattered was every time you did it kuro always made you feel good.
You reached your climax and so did he. 'Well well that was fun' he said while he started to clean you up. After he cleaned you and himself you guys cuddled for the rest of the night. He fell asleep and you whispered 'Its you who has my heart' and kissed him in the forehead. You slowly drifted to sleep.