SUGAWARA AS YOUR BF

You are daichi's younger sister but you lived abroad and just moved to miyagi.
'Y/n get out of the shower, It is your first day of school we shouldnt be late~' says your older brother from the outside. You take a shower fast, get dressed, do your morning thing as usual.
'Daichi im scared for the first day'
'Its okay y/n i'll be there with you' he says comforting you.
At school:
You and Nishinoya are in the same class and you become friends instantly.
'Y/n come see us practice' he says jumping.
'S-Sure..'
After school:
While heading towards the gym you bump into a tall pretty boy.
Sugawara's pov:
'Holy shit she is gorgeous, what do i do? i banged into her without looking. Is she mad ? what should i do?' my thoughts are all over the place.
Back to your pov:
'Im so sorry, i wasnt looking where i was going.. i'm new here so i got a little lost..' you said.
'Its ok it was my fault too i should've looked where i was going. You are new here? want me to lead you to where you are going?' he said smiling.
'Sure thank you'
'Btw im Sugawara Koushi.. you can call me suga, im in the 3rd year' he said introducing himself.
'Im y/n, 2nd year I just transferred here. Can you please lead me to the gym where there is volleyball practice?'
'Sure i was going there too' he said leading the way.
At the gym:
'Daichii... I'm here. Nishinoya invited me to watch you guys play!!' you said running towards your brother.
'Oh yes welcome, this is our team. This is Asahi and Sugawara' he said pointing towards his two bestfriends.
'Oh i know we met in the hallway and he lead me the way to the gym' you said while looking at suga.
'Y/n go sit on the sides cause you dont wanna get hurt' Suga says pointing towards some chairs in the corner.
'Oh okay, play well' you said leaving the boys to practice.
Suga's pov:
I kept looking at her between plays, she had her legs crossed and she was looking very interested. 'God she is beautiful' i muttered. Daichi heard me.
'Oi suga do you like my sister?' he asked with his eyebrows upward.
'She is pretty and kind i suppose i do-'
'Take good care of her, dont break her heart or else-' daichi says making a fist.
'I know i know i wouldnt hurt her she's too precious' i say blushing a little.
Back to your pov:
Weeks pass by and you grow closer to suga and the volleyball team in general. You go to all their matches and practices.
It was the day of your birthday.
You thought noone remembered and didnt give much thought into it but little did you know suga had a whole plan layed out.
You went home early so daichi called you and asked you to meet him in the school gym asap.
You ran to school thinking something is wrong and daichi needed help.
When you entered the gym was dark and suddenly the lights came on.
The whole gym was decorated beautifully in flowers and balloons.
'Oh my god...' you muttered with sparkle in your eyes.
Suddenly you felt a tall figure hugging you from behind.
It was suga you just knew it, by his smell and warmth.
'I love you, happy birthday y/n.' with that he spinned you around and faced you.
He kneeled down with your hand in his hand.
'Suga...this is the best birthday gift ever. I love you so much' he then got up and kissed you. You could hear cheers in the background, the whole team was cheering for you.
'Congratulations you both' said the whole team.
It's been months since yall are dating and suga always takes care of you. When you are sick he stays over at your place as daichi doesnt mind. He gets you food, medicines water and showers you with so much love.
Sometimes you wonder how you got so lucky.