Part 1: moving

She was walking through the hallways. Her blonde hair up in a ponytail. Apparently she had p.e since she was wearing sports leggings and the school's p.e uniform. Everyone stepped aside for her. She is stunning. No more than that. Move a deep voice says. Before I can do anything I get pushed. A boy with black hair pushes me against the lockers. In pain I fall to the ground. I get back up on my feet and the boy doesn't seem to like that. He tries to push me again but the beautiful blonde tells him to stop. He doesn't want to stop I see it in his eyes. He wants to push me again. For what? For looking at the beautiful blonde in front of me. He tries to push me again but the blonde steps in front of me. 'I said stop.' she says. He looks him in the eyes. He walks away. 'I'm sorry about him. I don't know what he's doing.' She says. Before I can answer, the blonde ran off to her friends. I fall to the ground and I can't hold back the tears anymore. I let them go. The tears are streaming down my face as I hear my friend Murphy asking me if I'm okay. 'Lexa what happened?' He asks. I can hear in his voice that he's worried about me. 'Were it Clarke and her friends?' His girlfriend Emori asks. 'No. Just the boy with black hair.' I say. 'Bellamy.' Murphy says with anger in his voice. 'It's okay Murphy. I'm okay.' 'You're crying Lexa. You're clearly not okay.' He says. 'I promise I'm okay.' And with those words I leave them. I go into the ladies bathroom and wash up my face. How did I get here...

2 weeks ago.

'Mom where is my hairbrush.' Lexa yelled from the top of the stairs. Lexa and her family were moving because of her mother's job. Lexa had no choice she had to come with her mother to Arkadia. She didn't want to leave polis but she had to. She had to come with her mother. Her mother made that very clear. 'Probably packed.' Her mother yelled back at the brunette. Lexa groans and decides to put her hair up in a messy bun. Lexa and her family didn't have a lot of belongings. After Lexa's father died they moved from place to place because her mother couldn't live in Polis anymore. Two years ago they moved back to Polis. Her mom decided it was time to face her demons and face her fears. It had been good for them to be back. Lexa had been with her friends a lot. Her older brother Lincoln had always missed Polis and now he has to leave again. Luckily Arkadia isn't as far from Polis as all the other places they've lived were.

'Clarke, party at mine tonight!' Octavia yelled. Clarke didn't like parties that much but to keep her reputation high she would go to most of them. Octavia and Clarke had been best friends since kindergarten. When they started highschool together they quickly became popular and Raven became a close friend of them. The three of them are always together. They share most of their classes. Bellamy is with them a lot too. Clarke didn't know why. He just forced them to be friends with him. Bellamy is Octavia's older brother but he's in the same year as Octavia, Raven and Clarke. He failed his second year of highschool (which is the easiest of all). Clarke always thought Bellamy was unnecessarily aggressive. He had been expelled several times for his aggressive behavior. Octavia always told her he's quite nice when you get to know the real him. 'I'll be there.' The blonde said.

'You're going to a party.' Lexa's mother said. 'What?' Lexa asked. 'This girl invited you to a party. I think her name was Octavia. A lot of people from your new school will be there. It's good for you to finally make some friends.' 'Mom!' Lexa whined. 'You are going period.' With that the woman walked away. Leaving Lexa in the empty living room. 'Time to go.' Lincoln said. As he said so he pushed his sister in the direction of the door. 'Hey.' Lexa says. 'Come on Lexie we have to leave.' 'Don't call me Lexie.' Lincoln laughed at his sister and then stepped into his car. 'The house better be nice.' Lexa complained. 'Why are you so against moving.' 'I'm not but Arkadia of all places?!' 'It can't be that bad.' Lincoln said.

'Did mom force you to go to that party too?' The brunette asked. 'No. I wanted to go and asked if I could go.' 'Did they actually invite me or did you have to ask them.' 'They invited us both Lexie, don't worry.' The brunette playfully hit her brother's arm. Lexa got a text from Octavia. She was about to open it but her brother suddenly stopped the car. 'What are you doing!' Lexa yelled. 'We're here dumbass.' Lexa let out a small groan as she picked up her phone again. She dropped it because of the sudden movement. She got out of the car and slammed the door. 'Hey easy. I just got her.' Lincoln says. 'Seriously. You call your car her. That's the straightest thing I've ever heard.' Lexa rolled her eyes. 'Lexie why are you so grumpy.' 'I'm not Linc. Shut up.' The brunette walked over to her mom who was already inside their new house. It was a small house at the edge of Arkadia. It had a cute front yard. The front door was open and the brunette stepped inside. 'And? Do you like it?' Lexa's mom asked. 'It's fine.' Lexa said with a sigh. At least it isn't some haunted house. It's less bad than she expected. Arkadia wasn't her favorite town but maybe she could actually like it here. Maybe a fresh start was good for her. Away from the homophobia she received at her old school. Away from her toxic ex girlfriend Costia.

'Get changed we're leaving soon.' Lincoln said. 'Isn't this good enough?' Lexa asked, pretending to be offended. 'No these clothes smell like trash and old pizza at the same time.' Lexa gasped and pretended to be offended and ran to Lincoln to push him on their new couch, but Lincoln was too fast and pushed Lexa on it instead. 'You're so slow. Now go shower you dirty little shit.' 'Fine I'll go shower mister perfect.' 'Lexieee.' Lincoln basically sang to tease Lexa. Lexa turned on the shower for it to heat up. She took off her hoodie and her sweatpants. She got in the shower.

Lexa chose to wear a short green dress. 'That's too short.' Her mom comments. 'Mom shut up.' Lexa rolls her eyes and heads to the bathroom. Lexa put on a light layer of makeup on her face. She curled her hair and put half of it in a small ponytail. She let out her front pieces. She wasn't sure she looked good so she called her best friend in Polis. 'Damn Lexa why do you look like that?' Anya said. 'You like it?' Lexa asked shyly. 'Yeah. You look good. No you look hot.' Lexa smiled. She was relieved Anya liked her outfit. 'Lexa hurry up.' Lincoln yelled from downstairs. 'Coming.' She yelled back. Lincoln and Lexa got in the car. 'I'll probably get more girls tonight.' Lincoln said with a smirk. 'Bet.' Lexa replied. 'Damn sis you confident,' He paused for a second not sure if he could say this. 'Did someone named Anya comment on your outfit?' He asked with a smirk. 'We're friends calm down. I'm not doing your ex.' Lincoln laughed at his sister's response. Typical Lexa.

When they arrived at Octavia's house they could hear the music blasting. 'I guess we're not the first people here.' Lincoln said. Octavia answered the door and let them in. She played with her hair when she asked what Lincoln's name is. 'Looks like I'm gonna win he said to Lexa.' As Lexa stepped into the living room where everyone was with full confidence the whispering and gossip had started. A boy grabbed her by her waist pulling her in and started to dance with her. The boy was clearly drunk. 'Hey cutie.' He said. 'I like dancing with you.' He said while drowning another shot of god knows what. 'Yea you like that.' Lexa asked with a smile and seductive voice. 'Mmmhmm.' The boy hummed. 'Well bad luck for you baby I'm a lesbian.' The boy let go of Lexa's waist and walked away fast. A girl with long hair started laughing. 'I like your style.' The girls said. 'I'm Emori.' 'Lexa.' 'This is my boyfriend Murphy. Now let's get you a drink.'