Part 13: dancing

'Earth to Lexa.' Clarke said. Lexa and Clarke chuckled. 'Come on let's go.' Lexa said. She took Clarke's hand. Lexa drove the car. Her left hand on the steering wheel and her right hand on Clarke's thigh. They arrived at a small restaurant. Clarke gasped. It looked beautiful.

'The whole place is ours.' Lexa said. 'You didn't.' Clarke looked at Lexa. 'Yes I did.' Lexa said. 'No way!' Clarke screamed in excitement. Lexa laughed at the adorable scream. They went inside and ordered their food. They talked and laughed. When they finished eating Lexa went to pay. Clarke realized something. Didn't Lexa just tell her that she already paid? Clarke was confused just when she wanted to say something Lexa was back. She picked up Clarke bridal style and carried her to the middle of the restaurant. She put Clarke back on her feet. Suddenly the music turned on. The song where they first danced on. Before Clarke could realize what was happening all her friends were here. They all started to dance. Lexa took Clarke's hand and started to dance with her. Clarke stared into Lexa's eyes. She did this for her. She already loved this evening but it was even better now. Clarke couldn't stop smiling. She loved this girl with everything she had. 'You're my favourite person in this world.' Clarke said. 'You're mine too.' Lexa said.

It's been hours. People went home.

Then it was just them. 'Come on let's go.' Lexa said. It was 2 am and the girls had school tomorrow. Clarke was so overwhelmed and shocked by what Lexa did for her. When Clarke went into her apartment she found a note from Raven. "Staying at someone else's place xx Raven" Lexa was about to go back to her car but Clarke dragged her into the house. Lexa was shocked by the sudden movement. Clarke slammed the door shut and pushed Lexa against it. She started kissing Lexa. First slowly then it got rougher and more passionate. Clarke was needy. She wanted to be closer to Lexa even closer than she was now. Her body was on fire and so was Lexa's. Clarke led Lexa to her bedroom not letting her lips off Lexa's. She needed to feel Lexa. Clarke took off Lexa's shirt. Lexa pulled away from the kiss. 'Are you sure?' Lexa asked. She was out of breath. 'Yes.' Clarke said. Then Lexa started kissing again. Only letting go to pull Clarke's shirt over her head. Clarke pushed Lexa on the bed and got on top of her. She pulled her hair out of the ponytail she was wearing. She kissed Lexa again and again. Clarke moved over to Lexa's neck. When she needed air Lexa saw the opportunity to switch them up. She was now on top of Clarke. 'No no no.' Clarke said. She rolled them back over. Clarke kissed Lexa again. She made her way down. Leaving a trail of wet kisses. She peeled off Lexa's underwear. 'You're so-' Clarke started. 'You did that.' Lexa said. Clarke started to kiss Lexa's inner thigh. 'You're so beautiful.' Clarke mumbled. 'Stop teasing me.' Lexa said out of breath.' With that Clarke got to work. Lexa screamed Clarke's name and Clarke enjoyed it.

The next morning Lexa woke up because she was cold. She saw the blonde still without clothes laying on her chest. She is so beautiful when she sleeps, Lexa thought. She pulled the sheets over their bodies. Lexa played with Clarke's hair. The feeling woke Clarke up. She looked up to see the brunette smiling at her. 'Good morning beautiful.' Lexa said. Clarke rolled off Lexa. 'No. Now I'll be cold.' Lexa whined. Clarke chuckled. 'Come back to me.' Lexa opened her arms and Clarke came closer to Lexa. 'You sure you haven't been with a girl before because wow.' Lexa said. Clarke chuckled. 'I grew up with wattpad.' Clarke said. 'Ahh makes sense.' Lexa answered. Suddenly they heard a knock on Clarke's bedroom door. 'Raven?' Clarke asked. She was confused because Raven never knocked. Lexa covered her and Clarke with the sheets. When the door opened they didn't see Raven but they saw Lincoln. Lincoln screamed when he saw his sister wasn't wearing clothes. He ran off again. Lexa groaned. 'Hold on I'll be right back.' Lexa said. She put on her clothes and went downstairs. 'What's up?' Lexa asked annoyed. 'Mom was wondering where you were and she forced me to go look for you.' Lincoln said. 'And then I saw small Lexie doing that.' 'Sleeping with my girlfriend?' Lexa raised her eyebrow. 'Oh come on Lincoln you can't tell me you're disgusted by that. I've heard you and your ex so many times.' Lexa was annoyed by her brother. 'But you're my little sister.' Lincoln said. 'I'm almost eighteen shut up.' Lexa said. She walked away. 'You have to come home today!' Lincoln shouted. Lexa ignored him. When Lexa went back into the bedroom she found Clarke putting on her clothes. Lexa let herself fall on the bed. When Clarke was finished she sat next to Lexa. 'I have to go home today.' Lexa said. 'I was going home yesterday evening but,' Clarke chuckled. 'I know.' The girls only had school in the afternoon today. Lexa went home.

'Hey.' Octavia said. 'Hi.' Lexa replied. Lexa went to her room. Not long after Octavia knocked on her door.

'I heard about Lincoln's weird reaction. I'm sorry about that.' Octavia said. 'It's okay.' Lexa said. 'It's just he still sees me like a baby which I'm not.' Octavia chuckled. 'I'm the same age as you and I'm sure,' Octavia didn't let Lexa finish her sentence. 'That's different Lex.' 'I know I know but argh.' Octavia laughed. 'I don't wanna go to school. The weekend was so much fun.' Lexa complained. 'I know but we have to.' Octavia said. 'Are you sure you're up for it? With your brother and stuff?' Lexa asked gently. 'Yeah it will be fine.' Octavia said. 'I got my own clothes here now.' Octavia said. 'You went back?' Lexa asked. 'Yeah with Lincoln. He wasn't home.' Octavia said. Lexa smiled at the girl. 'I'm going to shower before we have to go to school.' Lexa said. Lexa closed her eyes. She's thinking about Clarke. This afternoon she would see Clarke in school wearing the ring. That thought made her smile.

Octavia changed in her school clothes. She put on her mom jeans and a white top. She put the front pieces of her hair behind her ear with two butterfly clips. Then she went downstairs to eat lunch.

Lexa dried her body and put on some clothes. She put on her white baggy jeans and a yellow with red striped crop top on. Lexa brushed through her curls and let them hang. She went downstairs. She saw Octavia, Lincoln and her mom eating lunch. 'Can you try to be more at home?' Lexa's mom asked. 'Yeah sorry mom.' Lexa said. She sat down and took one of the pancakes. 'I love the fact that you have good friends here but try to spend time with me too.' Her mother added. 'Okay, but I've been spending time with my girlfriend, not my friends.' Lexa said. 'Your what now?' 'My girlfriend.' Lexa repeated. The woman was clearly not amused with the fact Lexa had a girlfriend. Maybe it was because of what happened with her last girlfriend. 'Mom she's nothing like Costia. Don't worry about it.' Lexa said. 'I will worry about it Lexa!' Her mom now yelled. 'Just because that happened doesn't mean it will happen with every girl I date!' Lexa snapped back. 'Lexa you said you wouldn't date girls for a while.' 'Well I'm sorry I fell in love with her.' Lexa said.