Part 14

Clarke was waiting for Lexa at school. She stood next to the main entrance. Lexa saw the blonde. She decided to approach her from behind. Lexa wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist. 'Hi baby.' Lexa said. Clarke jumped. 'Holy shit Lexa.' Lexa chuckled. Lexa took Clarke's hand and they went inside. They stopped at Clarke's locker so Clarke could get her stuff. Lexa saw a drawing in the back of her locker. 'Did you draw that?' Lexa asked. 'Yeah.' 'It's beautiful.' Clarke blushed. She grabbed the drawing from her locker and gave it to Lexa. 'Clarke you have so much talent.' Clarke smiled at her girlfriend. Lexa didn't see it, she was too busy staring at the drawing.

'Have you seen my sister?' Bellamy asked. 'No and you shouldn't look for her after what you did.' Lexa said harshly. 'I didn't mean to.' Bellamy said. 'You still did it. Now get away from us.' Lexa kept her voice down and serious. Bellamy walked away. His body was filled with anger. 'Wait what did I miss? What did he do?' Clarke asked. 'He hit Octavia. She's staying with us for now.' Lexa said. Clarke was disappointed Octavia didn't tell her. 'Hey she knew you and Raven have to live on a low-budget already, it has nothing to do with you.' Lexa said. These words comforted Clarke. 'She was too overwhelmed to tell anyone else.' Lexa said. Clarke nodded. her hand to walk to class. They went into the classroom. Octavia and Raven already sat in the back. Clarke and Lexa took the seats in front of them. Then Emori and Murphy arrived. They took the seats next to Raven and Octavia. 'We'll keep Bellamy as far away as possible.' Raven said. 'We're here we will protect you.' Clarke added. 'You know I'm able to beat him in a fight.' Lexa added with a smirk on her face. Octavia couldn't help but laugh even though she was scared. Scared to face her brother after what he did. Bellamy didn't show up during first period. The class was boring. They had biology. Clarke was drawing in her notebook and Lexa was admiring the way Clarke drew. She was drawing the lake where Lexa gave Clarke the promise ring. She drew them on it. Hugging. 'Miss Griffin I asked you a question.' The teacher said. 'Huh?' 'Exactly. Pay attention. Murphy answer please.' Clarke rolled her eyes which made Lexa laugh a little. 'I don't know ma'am.' Murphy said. Clarke finished her drawing and ripped it out of her notebook. 'Here.' She whispered. She handed the drawing to Lexa. The brunette loved the drawing. She wanted to kiss the blonde so bad but she couldn't. Not in this class. Finally the bell rang and they packed their stuff. They had chemistry next. 'You know what's chemistry?' Raven asked. 'Don't.' Clarke said. Raven had told Clarke this joke so many times she got tired of it but no one else had heard it. 'Clarke and Lexa! Raven shouted. Everyone looked at Raven annoyed. 'Bellamy is such an ass. He is probably too drunk to even remember he has school.' Octavia scoffed. 'He was here.' Lexa said gently. 'Oh.' Octavia didn't have more to say. 'But yes he's an ass.' Lexa added. 'He's hurting my babies. I don't like it.' Lexa said. Lexa pulled Clarke closer in her side. Holding her tightly. 'Lex I'm not leaving or anything.' Clarke said. She chuckled. Lexa loosened her grip on Clarke but still held her close.