Part 6: I kissed a girl

10 days later

Clarke and Lexa had been together these 10 days. They spent a lot of time together and managed to keep up the 'we hate each other' thing. Every day that passed she wanted to tell the world she was dating Lexa Woods, but she couldn't. The more days passed by the more she doubted if she wanted this reputation.

'Move.' Bellamy yells at Lexa. Before she could answer Bellamy pushes her against the lockers. Clarke told Bellamy to stop. He didn't stop. 'I said stop.' She yells. The boy walks away with Raven and Octavia. 'I'm sorry about him.' Clarke smiles at her girlfriend and then quickly catches up with her "friends". 'You know I saw that.' Octavia says. 'You saw what?' Clarke asked. She was confused. What did Octavia mean? 'You're friends with her!' Octavia yelled. 'So?' Clarke yelled back. 'You've been lying to us!' Octavia yelled. 'Calm down Octavia.' Raven said. 'I'm sorry that I have to hide myself for you guys.' Clarke said. 'You've never complained like ever and now this? No thank you.' Octavia said. She looked at Clarke like she was a disgusting piece of trash. 'Lexa treats me better than you guys do and I realized what I'm worth.' Octavia scoffs at her words. 'Is she your girlfriend or something.' Bellamy said disgusted. 'In fact she is.' Clarke said. With that she walked away. She was so angry but she saw Lexa and her anger changed into desire. 'Nothing to lose she mumbles. Lexa just came back from the ladies room as she sees Clarke approaching her. Clarke pushes her against the lockers. 'Not you too.' Lexa mumbles. She thought Clarke was still pretending to hate her. 'Just don't hurt me too much.' She whispers. 'Oh no baby.' Clarke says. Clarke presses her lips on Lexa's. Lexa was shocked but then kissed Clarke back. Clarke had her hands on Lexa's waist. Holding them against the lockers. Lexa wrapped her arms around Clarke's neck. Everyone around them gasped. Bellamy's jaw dropped when he saw the passionately making out against the lockers. Octavia scoffed at what she saw and took her brother and Raven by the arm, but Raven got out of her grip and smiled proudly at her friend. Raven never liked being a popular bitch she just liked Clarke. Raven ran towards the two when they pulled away. 'Go Clarke.' She said. Playfully hitting her on her arm. 'Damn Woods never thought you were a bottom.' Emori said. Lexa tried to speak but got shushed by Clarke. 'We all know you're a bottom Lex.' The blonde said full of pride. 'Fine.' Lexa said. 'See? Bottom.' Lexa stared into Clarke's eyes. 'I'm Raven by the way. Clarke's friend.' Raven said to the group. 'Emori and this Murphy my boyfriend.' Emori said. 'You always introduce me.' Murphy said. 'What about it?' Murphy rolled his eyes. 'I'm Lexa. Clarke's.' Lexa panicked even though she just made out with Clarke at school she still didn't know if Clarke wanted to tell anyone. 'Girlfriend.' Clarke quickly said.

Lexa smiled at her girlfriend. Her saying this meant a lot to Lexa. 'Emori look there's a whole reason behind it why Clarke was like that and it's not my place to tell you that but she's actually very nice try to be kind to her ok?' Emori nodded. 'She was pretty cool in middle school. She used to draw a lot. I still don't get why you took p.e.' Murphy said. 'You draw?' Lexa basically screamed. 'I do.' The blonde said. She found the reaction of her girlfriend adorable. 'How about we go swimming this afternoon?' Emori asked. 'Are you inviting them on our date?' Murphy complained. 'Oh shut up Murphy.' They all nodded. 'I'll pick you up at 4 pm.' Lexa said to Clarke. 'Don't wanna be that friend but can you take me with you. I don't have a car and I live with Clarke you know.' Raven said awkwardly. 'Sure.' Lexa replied. She laughed at Raven's awkwardness.

During Spanish Clarke couldn't pay attention to her teacher. She was looking at the brunette next to her who was taking notes like her life depended on it. 'Miss Griffin would you mind paying attention to me instead of your friend?' The teacher said. 'Yes sorry miss.' Clarke quickly replied. Her face turned red from embarrassment. 'That's not her friend. It's her girlfriend.' Octavia said. She said it like it was disgusted. 'Miss Blake if you ever decide to out someone again you never have to come back to my class.' The blonde smiled hearing these words from her teacher. 'Miss Griffin are you okay? And miss Woods?' 'Yeah I'm fine.' Lexa said. 'Me too.' Clarke added. The rest of class Clarke and Lexa worked together on their assignment.

Lexa rushed home after school. She changed into her new bikini and grabbed her bags. 'Mom I'm at the beach with my friends.' She yelled when she closed the door. Lexa is really excited for today. When Clarke saw Lexa's car in her street she quickly ran downstairs and ran into Lexa's arms. 'Hi.' She said. 'Hi.' Lexa laughed at the blonde's excitement. Raven came out of the door with her and the blonde's bags. 'You forgot this.' Raven said with a smirk. 'I didn't, I was going back upstairs but,' Raven interrupted the blonde. 'Oh please.' Raven laughed. 'Don't make me feel too single today.' They all laughed at Raven's comment. 'Someone's jealous.' Lexa said. 'Well yeah the last time I dated someone was last year and we all know how that ended.' Raven said. 'I don't.' The brunette said. 'You don't wanna know.' Clarke said. They got in the car. The drive to the beach was pretty fun. They just talked and Raven explained why she was being like this. She also apologized to Emori and Murphy for everything she had done to them in the past few years.

Clarke took off her shirt and then her shorts. It was a hot day. Lexa's jaw dropped when she saw Clarke's beautiful body. 'Lexa your gay is showing.' Emori said. 'Huh?'Lexa asked confused. 'You're staring.' Murphy added. The group went into the water while Lexa waited for Clarke. 'You like what you see?' Clarke smirked. She came closer and closer to Lexa. She wrapped her arms around Lexa's neck. 'Y-yeah.' The brunette stuttered. 'You Clarke, are so beautiful.' Lexa said.