Part 18: where is she

A few hours earlier

'Lincoln I can't lose her.' Clarke was crying. She tried her best to keep standing, but eventually she fell to the ground. Raven caught the girl. She moved her to the couch. 'Okay let's rest a little and we will find her in the morning.' Raven said. 'I don't need rest! I need Lexa!' Clarke yelled. Clarke sat up. She put her head in her hands. 'I need her.' She repeated. Clarke took a seat next to the blonde. She put her arms around the blonde and pulled her in closer. 'I know Clarke. I know.' Raven whispered. 'We'll find her. You'll get her back.' Lincoln said. Clarke finally managed to stop crying. She wiped the tears of her face. She stood up. She grabbed her car keys. 'Wow wow you are not driving in this state.' Raven said. 'Then you drive! I don't care! I just need her!' Clarke yelled. Raven went outside first. She was followed by Clarke and Lincoln. 'I'll pick up Octavia and then go look for Lexa too.' Lincoln said. 'We'll find her Clarke.' Lincoln said. Clarke nodded. 'If we won't find her in regular spots we'll call the cops.' Lincoln added. Clarke nodded again. That couldn't happen. That meant Lexa was actually gone and Clarke doesn't know if she can take that. 'Tell me her favourite spots.' Raven said. 'The lake.' Clarke said. Raven started the engine. She texted Lincoln. "We're heading to the lake." Raven started to drive towards the lake. When they arrived Clarke saw a woman standing by the lake. She had hope. She got out of the car before it even stopped. She ran towards the lake with so much hope. To just find out it wasn't Lexa. It wasn't the girl she loved the most on their spot. Clarke looked at the ring. She closed her eyes. Tears formed in her eyes. Finally she let them go. Tears were streaming down her face. 'Lexa where are you.' Clarke whispered to herself. She felt arms around her. It was Raven. The touch made Clarke miss Lexa even more. She needed to find her.

It's a few hours later. The group still hasn't found the brunette. Lincoln started to lose hope. He started to think Lexa might have died. 'She's alive. I can feel it.' Clarke says. 'I don't know Clarke.' Lincoln said. 'I shouldn't have let her go on a run.' Lincoln said. 'Don't blame yourself for this.' Clarke said. 'We don't know what happened.' Raven said. 'Raven is right.' Clarke said. The group went home. They called the cops. The cops were on a search.

'Shit. The cops are looking for you.' Costia said. Costia panicked. 'We need to move.' She said. 'Costia please we're at an abandoned building no one will expect me to be here.' Lexa said. 'Do you recognize it?' Costia asked. 'No.' Lexa said. 'I'll remain calm if you won't move me.' Lexa said. Costia thought about it for a moment. 'Fine.' She said. Lexa hid her smile. This would give Clarke more time to find her. She knew Clarke would find her. Costia ran her hand through her hair. 'Didn't think your kidnapping plan through?' Lexa asked. 'Yes I did!' Costia yelled. 'Clearly not.' Lexa said. 'Yes I did! I didn't know people loved you know!' Costia yelled. Lexa just smiled. Costia was freaking out. She held all the power right now. Lexa didn't know this was all a part of Costia's plan. Lexa had to think she was in control. Once the police would stop looking she'd put on Lexa's location so Clarke would come here. Then she could take Clarke too and then she would control Lexa again. Clarke was now Lexa's everything and she could use that.

It's been three days. The police still didn't find Lexa and they stopped the search.

'No please one more day.' Clarke begged. Tears were streaming down her face. 'I'm sorry ma'am. We're thinking she died.' The man said. 'Please.' Clarke begged. 'There's nothing more we can do.' The man said. 'Clarke it's over.' Lexa's mother said. 'How can you not care, miss Woods?!' Clarke yelled. 'You're daughter is missing she might even be dead and you don't care!' Clarke yelled. 'I do care Clarke, but I knew it would happen. She's stupid.' Lexa's mother said. 'How dare you say that about my girlfriend!' Clarke yelled. 'Clarke come on let's go.' Octavia said. Raven had locked herself up in her room to find any digital trail from Lexa. Octavia temporarily moved in with Clarke and Raven to take care of Clarke. 'What if she's dead O?' Clarke asked. Her voice was broken. The girl was broken. 'She's not, trust me.' Octavia said. 'She's strong and she's fighting for you Clarke.' Octavia said. She placed a hand on her shoulder. 'Come on let's go home.' Octavia said. Clarke nodded. Clarke had to face her worst nightmare. Did everyone around her die because of her?

Clarke was in the apartment drinking. 'I think you've had enough.' Octavia said. 'No the only thing I love that can't die.' Clarke whined. 'Clarke she didn't die and even if she did, not because of you.' Octavia said. Clarke was a mess. She didn't take care of herself. Octavia had to do it. Octavia forced Clarke to go to school just to find out she skipped most of her classes. She nearly dropped out of school. Octavia was handling it but she had a hard time. Lincoln was too sad to even think about Octavia right now. His mother kept saying how stupid Lexa was for going on that run. She showed no sign of sadness or grief. Lincoln knew his sister didn't die. After all what happened to her, she couldn't die on a run. Besides they would have found her body if she died on that run.

Costia had a little too much fun keeping Lexa in that building. She liked Lexa's presence. She even tried asking Lexa out. It didn't work. 'Alright they stopped searching.' Costia said with a smile on her face. Lexa rolled her eyes. She knew Clarke wouldn't stop looking. Costia had fed her well the first days, but then she didn't have enough money anymore. Lexa was hungry and not only for food. She needed to see Clarke. To feel her one more time. No Lexa you're not dying in here. She really wanted to believe that, but she didn't know if she could. Costia controlled her. There was a gun in this house and alcohol. If Costia even touched that bottle she would be dead. She was scared, very scared.

Clarke heard Raven scream. Clarke got up and made her way over to Raven's room. 'I got her location!' She said. 'Where is she?' Clarke asked. Clarke's eyes widened when she saw where Lexa was. She gasped. 'What?' Raven asked. Clarke fell to the ground in shock. 'Clarke?!' Raven asked.