Part 7: on the run

'I said don't make me feel too single.' Raven said. Lexa snapped her head at Raven. 'Just don't be single problem solved.' Lexa said. 'It's not that easy.' Raven rolled her eyes. 'I'm going to the sea.' Raven said. Leaving Lexa and Clarke alone. 'Come on let's go.' Lexa said. She took Clarke's hand and dragged her towards the sea. Lexa quickly dove into the cold water, but Clarke just stood there. 'Get in here.' Lexa said. 'No it's so cold.' Clarke complained. Lexa came closer to Clarke. The blonde quickly stepped out of the water and ran away, but the brunette was faster. She picked up Clarke and carried her to the water. Clarke screamed and Lexa laughed. 'No Lexa!' She tried. When Clarke's toes touched the cold water she quickly wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist. Lexa tried to throw her in the water but the blonde didn't let go of Lexa. 'Fine.' Lexa mumbled. And she went down so Clarke's body would touch the water. Clarke screamed at the coldness touching her body. 'Lexa it's so cold!' Clarke screamed. 'Mmmhmm.' Lexa hummed. She kissed the blonde. The kiss was slow. Lexa desperately asking for entrance. The blonde opened her mouth a little and Lexa sweeped her tongue inside. They pulled away. 'You still cold?' Lexa asked with a smirk on her face. 'No.' Clarke replied. She looked into the green eyes like it was the most interesting thing on the planet. Which it was for Clarke. Her eyes were filled with love for the girl. It was her. That thought scared the blonde and she quickly let go of the brunette. She shook her head. 'Clarke?' Clarke ran out of the water. She dried herself and ran away. She only took her phone with her. Lexa didn't know what was happening. Why would she suddenly leave Lexa like that. The brunette ran after her but lost her pretty soon. Raven, Emori and Murphy had followed her. Lexa had tears in her eyes. 'Where did she go? What happened?' Raven said. 'I don't know. We were kissing and then she suddenly pulled away and left.' Lexa now couldn't hold back any tears. Raven pulled her in for a hug.

The blonde kept running and running. Far away from Lexa. Far away from her love. Her legs couldn't take it anymore and she fell to the ground. Hard.

'Call her.' Raven said. Lexa picked up her phone and went to the contact 'baby'. Clarke didn't pick up. 'Please pick up. Please pick up.' Lexa kept calling as Raven dragged her to the car. 'Emori, Murphy go to our apartment. Stay there, she might go there. Call me if she's there.' Emori and Murphy packed their stuff and went to Clarke and Raven's apartment. 'Please Clarke just pick up.' Lexa said. 'We will find her Lexa. I promise.' Raven said. 'I know her.' 'Has this happened before?' Lexa asked. 'Yes.' Raven said. They went to the forest. Clarke's favourite place to run to. 

'Miss are you okay?' A voice said. Clarke couldn't see or think. She could only hear. She tried to speak but then suddenly she didn't hear any sounds. It all went black. There was nothing. Just emptiness. The blonde regretted running away. If she just talked, but how would she. She doesn't even know what is happening. Why she felt the urge to run from Lexa. Her girlfriend Lexa. The girl she wanted the most. The most out of everything in the world. The woman who tried to talk to Clarke called an ambulance.

Raven and Lexa drove around town. Lexa was getting more anxious by the minute. She heard an ambulance. 'Clarke?' Lexa asked. She was scared. 'That's probably not her.' Raven tried to calm Lexa down but it didn't work. 'Follow it!' Lexa yelled. 'And then what? What if it's not her Lexa?' Raven yelled back. 'What if it's her hurry up and follow it!' Lexa said. Before Raven could start the engine again the ambulance disappeared from their sight. Lexa slammed her hand on the dashboard out of frustration. 'If you just listened to me!' Lexa yelled. Her voice scared her. She didn't mean to raise her voice like that. 'I'm sorry I- I just love her okay?' Lexa said. Lexa slammed her head against the chair. 'We will find her okay?'

'What if we don't? What if she dies without us knowing?' Lexa said. Tears streaming down her face. The thought of losing Clarke scared her. She couldn't lose her. Not right now. She loved the girl. What if she never gets to tell her that. 'I can't do this without her.' Lexa said. 'What?' Raven asked softly. 'Life.' Lexa said coldly. 'No please Lexa. I promise you we will find her. She is in Arkadia I know it.' Raven said. 'No you don't! We don't know where she is and it's my fault!' Lexa yelled. 'How is this your fault? The only thing you do is loving her and making her happy.' Raven said. 'Yeah and I shouldn't have. At least I shouldn't have shown her. She wouldn't be scared if she didn't have me. If my mother just kept working in Polis this would've never happened.' Lexa said. She cried all the tears that were left. 'Lexa don't think that way. You love her, she loves you. You're happy together. It's just...' Raven said. Not wanting to finish her sentence. 'It's just what?' Lexa asked. 'Nothing.' Raven quickly said. 'Raven.' Lexa slightly raised her voice. 'After her parents died and Finn died she shouldn't love. She thought her love killed people. That's probably why she ran away.' Lexa's heart broke hearing these words.

'Teenage female. Around seventeen years old.' Clarke heard voices again. She tried opening her eyes but failed. She tried moving. It didn't work. She could just hear. Where was she? Clarke is scared. What is happening to her. Her internal panic raised. 'She's crashing.'