Part 19: Lexa

'Clarke!' Raven yelled. Clarke looked up at her friend. Lexa had told her about this building. Costia used to take her to this place. They'd have dates there until one night Costia got a little too drunk. She beat Lexa and then kept her in that house until the bruises on her face had faded.

'Costia.' Clarke whispered. 'What?' Raven asked. 'Costia.' Clarke said now louder. 'Her ex girlfriend?' Raven asked. 'You told me she couldn't find you guys.' Raven added. 'I know.' Clarke said. 'What are we waiting for?' Octavia asked. Clarke was the first one to leave the apartment. Raven and Octavia had to run to keep her up. First Clarke tried to get in the driver's seat. 'Nope Clarke not you.' Raven said. She pulled Clarke out and then went in herself. 'Not you either.' Octavia said. Octavia drove the girls to Polis.

1 hour later.

'I knew you'd come.' Costia said. An evil smile formed on Costia's face. Costia pointed a gun at her. Clarke held her hands in the air. Costia, who was still pointing a gun on Clarke's head, approached the blonde. She searched the blonde for weapons, but Clarke was smart enough to come without. Costia locked the door and Clarke took the chance to go to Lexa. She tried to hug the brunette, who was tied up on a chair, but Costia pulled her away from her. 'You can sit next to your girlfriend soon.' Costia said. Costia tied Clarke up on the couch. She then put Lexa besides her. 'So how does that feel? Walking into my trap?' Costia said. Clarke scoffed. 'Alright alright not in the mood for talking I see.' Costia said. 'How about some water?' Clarke was confused. What did she mean by water. Costia was crazy, it could be anything. The blonde was scared. Even though she shouldn't be. She was with Lexa now. 'I love you.' Lexa whispered. 'I love you too.' Clarke whispered back. Seeing the blonde after four or five days, the brunette lost count, made her so happy. She almost forgot she was tied up on a couch in the building her ex girlfriend used to take her. Costia entered the room. She carried two glasses of water. 'Here you go.' Costia said as she handed Clarke the water. 'Oh right you need a hand to drink.' Costia said. She untied one of her hands so Clarke could drink. When Clarke finished drinking she tied her back up. 'What is she doing?' Clarke asked, her voice was a whisper. 'I don't know she's weird.' Lexa whispered back. Seven minutes had passed since the blonde entered the house. Costia had done nothing to her. Yet. 'What do you want?' Clarke asked. 'Lexa.' Costia simply said. 'Never.' Lexa replied. 'Honestly why are you still keeping me? It's not working, I'd rather die than get back together with you.' Lexa said. 'Well then.' Costia pointed a gun at Lexa. 'Do it.' Lexa said. 'See? You can't do it.' Lexa said. 'Lex. Be careful.' Clarke said. 'Yes Lex. Be careful.' Costia repeated the nickname like she was disgusted by it. Maybe she was. 'Clarke I got this.' The brunette said. 'Aww no nickname for Clarke?' Costia asked. 'Just accept it Costia, it's not gonna work.' Lexa said. 'But Lexa I want you.' Costia said. 'You're crazy.' Lexa said. 'What even is your plan?' Lexa asked. 'If you don't cooperate. Murder.' Costia said. 'No not you Lexa.' Costia tilted her head. She blinked a few times like she was innocent. 'Then who?' Lexa asked. Costia pointed at Clarke. 'At least I'll die knowing the love of my life loves me back.' Clarke says. 'And that she chooses her life over yours.' Costia says. Clarke didn't know what to say. 'It's fine if you do that baby.' Clarke whispers to Lexa. 'Clarke we're coming out of this building together. Alright.' Lexa said.

In the meanwhile outside the building.

'Come on Clarke.' Raven said. She was holding a knife. '9 minutes.' Octavia said. 'I know.' Raven said. 'Come on Clarke. I really don't wanna go in and murder someone.' Raven said. 'We're not murdering anyone.' Octavia said. 'You get what I mean.' Raven said. 'Once we find them we make sure this Costia girl can't leave and we free Lexa.' Octavia said. 'And Clarke.' Raven added. 'Why did she even go in there without a weapon.' Raven said. 'Lexa told her stories about this Costia girl. She said Lexa told her you'd be dead if you came close to her with a weapon.' Octavia said. 'And why are we going in with weapons again?' Raven asked. 'Because she will be outnumbered. Clarke went in to talk if it didn't work we'd help her.' Octavia said. 'How are you so calm.' Raven said. '10 minutes.' Octavia said.

'10 minutes.' Clarke mumbled. Nobody could hear her except for Lexa. 'What do you mean?' Lexa whispered. Clarke noticed Costia approached them. 'I want you.' Clarke whispered back. Lexa looked at her confused. Clarke signed to Costia and Lexa understood. 'I love you so much.' Lexa whispered. Costia rolled her eyes and went back to the kitchen. Well kitchen. It was more like a table with some equipment on it. Lexa grabbed Clarke's hand. Thinking it might be the last time she gets to do that. Tears start to form in Lexa's eyes. For the first time since she's been here, she's actually scared to lose Clarke. Lexa looks at Clarke. Her leg is shaking. 'Baby we will be okay.' Clarke said when she saw the brunette was about to cry. And when a tear dropped two girls stormed in the house. Octavia had a knife on Costia's throat. Raven quickly made her way over to Lexa and Clarke. 'Took you long enough.' Clarke said. 'Shut up Griffin.' Raven said. Clarke smiled. Lexa was in shock. What just happened. 'That-that's what 10 minutes meant.' Lexa said. Clarke nodded and smiled. When they were both untied they hugged. They held each other tightly. Lexa couldn't help but kiss the blonde. God she had missed those soft lips. 'Hey lovebirds. We're still dealing with this little shit.' Raven said while pointing at Costia. 'Lexa won't let me get arrested anyways.' Costia said. Clarke turned to Lexa. She raised an eyebrow. 'What is she talking about?' Clarke asks. 'I didn't report it when she tried to kill my brother, but that's from when I loved you.' Lexa said. 'So you're saying we can call the cops now?' Clarke asked. 'Yes.' Lexa said.

A few minutes later the cops arrived. 'It's you.' One of them said. 'I told you she was alive.' Clarke said. Lexa looked at her girlfriend with a confused look on her face. 'This is the cop that told me you were probably dead.' Clarke said. The cop was about to say something. 'I know it's protocol.' Clarke said. Costia got arrested for kidnapping. Lexa and Clarke were taken to the hospital for checkups. Clarke got cleared very quickly. Thirty minutes later Lexa got cleared too. Lexa took Clarke's hand and they went home.

'Lexa!' Lincoln screamed. 'Hey.' Lexa said. 'Don't go all casual on me. You just came back from the dead.' Lincoln said. 'I was never dead.' Lexa said. 'They told us you were.' Lexa said. 'Oh come on. You didn't think I'd let you guys hanging.' Lexa says. 'What are you waiting for, come here!' Lexa shouted. Lincoln didn't waste a single second and hugged his sister. 'I missed you Lexie' Lincoln said. Then he saw Octavia. 'I'm going to Octavia. You need to catch up with Clarke too.' Lincoln said and that's what she did. She hugged Clarke all night.