Part 11: a good kisser

'She fell asleep.' Lexa said. The group laughed softly. Lexa looked at the blonde. She was still leaning against the brunette's chest. Lexa tried to put her down and not wake her up, but failed. The blonde groaned. She opened her eyes. She looked at the brunette. 'Did I fall asleep?' Clarke asked. 'Yeah.' Lexa said. 'Come on Griffin try to stay awake for once.' Raven said. Octavia laughed. The last time they had a sleepover Clarke fell asleep at 10 pm. In her defence she hadn't for 24 hours.

The group were playing truth or dare. Clarke laid on her stomach and Lexa too. Sometimes Lexa would rest her head on Clarke's shoulder. 'Lexa truth or dare.' Raven said. 'Dare.' Lexa answered. 'Kiss the prettiest in this room.' Lexa decided to tease Clarke a bit. Clarke sat up. Lexa sat opposite her. Octavia sat next to Clarke. Lexa leaned in. And nearly kissed Octavia when Clarke yelled 'Hey!' 'Don't worry baby I was going to kiss you. I was teasing you.' Lexa said. The other girls laughed. Lexa held de blonde's chin so she'd look up. She slowly moved closer. Then pressing her lips on the blonde's. Kissing her slow. Their tongues met in the middle. Clarke's hands were on Lexa's waist. Lexa had her other hand around Clarke's neck. Lexa pulled the blonde closer. Filling the gap between their bodies. Then the brunette pulled away. She turned her head around to the group. Clarke was still looking at the brunette. Her jaw dropped. This kiss was amazing. It was the best kiss she ever had. 'And that ladies, is how you kiss someone.' Lexa said with a proud smile on her face. The group burst out in laughter. Including Lexa, but not Clarke. She was shocked by that kiss. She didn't know Lexa was such a good kisser. Yes they've had several good kisses but this one? It had something special. Lexa sat next to her girlfriend. 'Did you like that baby?' The brunette whispered in the blonde's ear. Putting a stray of hair behind her ear as she did so. The feeling of Lexa's breath against her ears shot a shiver down her spine. God she was so hot when she did. Clarke swallowed visibly. Trying to hide what she was feeling right now. 'Y-yes.' Clarke stuttered. Lexa smiled against her girlfriend's skin. 'Get a room!' Raven shouted. Clarke jokingly stood up and reached her hand out to Lexa. 'No! Ew!' Raven shouted. Clarke laid back down. A few rounds later and it was Lexa's turn again. 'Lexa truth or dare?' Octavia asked. 'Truth.' Lexa answered. 'Who made you realize?' Octavia asked. 'That I'm a lesbian?' Lexa asked. 'Yeah.' 'Hmm. Probably Zendaya in K.C undercover. Or Kimpossible.' Clarke laughed. 'And you Clarke?' Raven asked. 'Lexa.' The blonde said. The brunette looked at the girl next to her. 'You guys are so cute.' Emori said. Lexa stuffed her mouth with candy. A part of it was still hanging out of her mouth. Clarke grabbed it and put it in her own mouth. Lexa playfully hit Clarke. 'Aww Lexie's mad because I stole her candy.' Clarke said. Lexa got up and lifted her girlfriend so she would sit up. She started tickling the girl. 'No Lexa!' Clarke yelled. She started laughing. 'Lexa!' Clarke screamed. 'I'll give it back!' She screamed. Lexa let go of the blonde. 'I swallowed it.' Clarke said and she got up and ran away from Lexa. Lexa pretended to be offended and watched as her girlfriend ran away from her. Octavia was texting with Lincoln. 'Hey no boyfriends.' Raven said. 'But Clarke has Lexa.' Octavia complained. 'Lexa isn't a boyfriend.' Raven said. 'I'm much better than that.' Lexa smirked. 'Yeah you are.' Clarke added. Clarke pecked her girlfriend's cheek and then sat down next to Raven. 'You need someone.' Clarke said. 'I don't. I have my food.' Raven hugged her candy. Clarke laughed. 'No seriously I don't need it. I don't want it.' Raven added. 'Okay then.' Clarke said.

They decided to go to bed at 5 am. Clarke got under the sheets. Lexa did the same. Lexa was almost asleep. Clarke couldn't sleep. She kept thinking about what Bellamy did to her and what she's going to do to him. 'Lex?' Clarke whispered. 'Yeah.' Lexa mumbled. 'Can you hold me?' She whispered. 'Come here.' Lexa said now a little bit louder. Clarke lay in Lexa's arms. Lexa quickly fell asleep. The blonde decided to focus on the brunette's breathing to distract herself from Bellamy. She tried following the brunette's breathing. She noticed it quickened. Suddenly Lexa got up. Letting Clarke go. Gasping. 'Lexa?' Clarke asked. Lexa looked around her. 'What's going on?' Clarke asked. Her voice was laced with fear and concern. 'I'm sorry I had a bad dream.' Lexa said. She laid back down. Clarke now faced her. Looking into the brunette's eyes. Lexa did the same. Her beautiful blue eyes calmed her down. It was just a dream Lexa. She won't die in your arms. She smiled a little. Laying here with her girlfriend. The prettiest girl of the school next to her looking into her eyes. 'You're so beautiful.' Lexa asked. Clarke smiled. She was too tired to respond. Her eyes closed. Lexa put her arms around Clarke. Pulling her in closer. Clarke smiled in Lexa's chest. She loved falling asleep like this.

'Wake up lovebirds!' Raven shouted. The brunette heard Octavia and Emori laugh. She opened her eyes and groaned. She looked at Clarke peacefully sleeping in her arms. 'She's so cute.' Lexa said. Clarke opened her eyes. Seeing Lexa's eyes. 'Hi.' She said. Lexa pecked her girlfriend's lips. 'Hello?' Raven asked. Clarke groaned. 'Go float yourself Reyes.' Clarke said. Raven laughed. Lexa got up and put her hair up in a messy bun. 'No.' Clarke complained. 'There's food.' Raven said. Quickly Clarke got out of bed too. 'You're cute.' Lexa said. Clarke smiled at her girlfriend. She is the happiest she's been. Raven took Lexa's arm and dragged her to the bedroom. 'Hey I know Clarke said I'm an amazing kisser but I don't cheat.' Lexa jokingly said. 'She said good, don't flatter yourself Woods. Also I'm not dragging you here for that.' Lexa raised her eyebrow. 'I wanted to say thank you for making her happy and taking care of her. Please don't leave her, you're everything she has left.' Raven said. 'I won't leave her. I think it's safe to say she's the love of my life.' Lexa said. Lexa and Raven went back to the living room. 'Clarke Griffin I love you!' Lexa shouted. Clarke blushed and giggled. 'I love you too Lex.' Clarke said.

'Clarke!' Lexa shouted. 'What?' Clarke asked. 'Our 1 month anniversary is tomorrow!' Lexa shouted. 'I know!' Clarke shouted back. 'Ahh you guys.' Emori said. 'Guys we have school today!' Raven suddenly shouted. 'What?!' Emori asked. 'Yeah we start next period.' Raven said. 'But that's in 20 minutes.' Clarke said. Clarke quickly ran to her room. 'Clarke they're kidding it's Sunday.' Lexa tried, but the blonde didn't hear her. Lexa ran after her. 'Hey baby. It's Sunday.' Lexa said. 'They're kidding.' Lexa said. She didn't notice Clarke was only in her bra and then she did. Her jaw dropped. Lexa snapped out of her trance and walked away. 'Lexa you can stay.' Clarke laughed at brunette's panic. Lexa turned around. Too quickly. Which made Clarke even laugh more. 'You like what you see?' Clarke asked. She smirked. 'Yeah. A lot.' Lexa said. Clarke came closer to Lexa. Lexa put her hands on Clarke's hips. 'I'm glad you do.' Clarke said. Lexa hummed. 'You make me feel pretty. You make all my insecurities go away.' Clarke said. 'I love you.' Lexa said. 'Yeah you shouted that before.' Clarke said. Lexa laughed. 'I'm sorry. I just felt like shouting it.' Lexa said.