Part 4: my place

'Hey Clarke.' The brunette said in the softest voice Clarke had ever heard. Hearing her name like this made her heart skip a beat. It was so cute and beautiful like that. Lexa was beautiful. 'Yes?' Clarke asked. 'Please don't say we have to go back.' Clarke asked. 'No let's get out of here. Before everyone else goes out. We can sneak out unseen and if you want you can come to my place. I'm sure my mom is fine with it.' The blonde looked up. She stared into Lexa's eyes. Wow they are beautiful. 'Sure but how?' Clarke asked. Worried about what would happen to Lexa if she sneaked out. 'My mom will call the school and say you got sick and I took you home. Don't worry it will be fine.' The blonde smiled. Nobody had ever done something like this for her. Well maybe Octavia in middle school. Lexa stood up. She gave Clarke a hand and helped her get up. Lexa put an arm around Clarke's neck and dragged her to the doors. Clarke rested her head on Lexa's shoulder. 'Thank you.' She whispered. 'No problem Clarke.'

Lexa drove Clarke and her home. She texted Lincoln to get a ride for himself. Of course he went home with Octavia. Those two couldn't stop touching each other last night. Lexa was happy for her brother, but with Octavia? 'Why are you even doing this?' Clarke asked softly. 'Look. I had to do this alone alright and it was hard and painful. I don't want anyone else to have that. Not even the meanest bitch in town.' Lexa said. Clarke laughed at Lexa's words. The way she said that, it reminded her that she was a bitch to her but she said it like she actually liked her bitchiness. 'So you like girls too?' Clarke asked carefully. 'Yeah. Only girls tho.' Clarke let out a small laugh as the brunette said these words. The blonde could stare into those beautiful eyes forever. God she liked this girl so much. Lexa made her feel safe. She made her feel like she was okay. Like she was valid, no matter what.

'Lexa we have to go now!' Lexa's mom shouted. 'Oh hi Lexa's friend.' 'Mom what is going on?' Lexa asked calmly. 'We forgot our closets.' Her mom yelled. 'Mom. We left those on purpose because the new house has built-in closets.' Lexa calmly said. 'Right ok right.' Lexa laughed at her mom's stress.

Clarke had stayed with Lexa for a while. It was evening and time for dinner. 'Do you want pizza?' Lexa asked. 'Sure.' Clarke asked. Her eyes were glued at her phone. The blonde didn't look up when Lexa tried to get eye contact with her. 'Earth to Clarke.' She said while waving in front of her face. 'Hi sorry. What's up.' 'You look like you saw a ghost but then on your phone.' Lexa said. 'It's Raven. She asked when I was coming home and I don't know but that scared me.' Clarke dropped her phone on Lexa's bed. 'Do you want to go home?' Lexa asked softly. 'No but I have nowhere else to stay. I can't go to my mom's or to Bellamy and Octavia's place. Or Finn's.' Clarke complained. 'You can stay here.' Lexa said. Looking directly at Clarke. 'No Lexa you don't have to,' Lexa didn't let Clarke finish her sentence. She threw a pillow at her and said 'Shut up Clarke you're staying here.' They both laughed as Clarke's hair became a mess because of the pillow. 'Let's go get some pizza.' Lexa said. 'Wait where can we get pizza?' Lexa asked. She already forgot she just moved here. The blonde made it feel like home. 'Let's go get some takeout pizza from this place in town.' Clarke got up from the bed. 'Do you wanna fix your hair?' Lexa said with a smile on her face. God this girl made her smile so much. She is beautiful, funny and just perfect. 'No you do it. You're the one who messed it up.' The brunette chuckled and grabbed her hairbrush. 'Fine.' When the brunette touched her hair she felt sparks everywhere. Yep definitely not straight she thought by herself. Lexa put two braids in Clarke's hair. 'You're so good at this.' Clarke said excitedly. 'Thank you!' Clarke squealed. Seeing the blonde happy and this cute made Lexa's heart flutter. She is absolutely adorable. The braids danced around when she grabbed her stuff to go get pizza. 'Come on let's go.' The brunette said. 'How about I show you a couple of my favorite places tomorrow?' The blonde asked. 'I would love that.' The brunette said, a little too excited. She loved hanging out with the girl. The blonde enjoyed it too. She liked to be around the brunette. She did miss her friends Raven and Octavia. They were very close.

After a pretty long walk they arrived at the pizzeria. 'So what do you want? Choose wisely our friendship depends on it.' The brunette teasingly said. 'Two pizza margaritas.' The blonde said to the guy. 'Two?' Lexa asked suspiciously. 'Two. You're having that one. It's amazing. If you don't like it I'll eat it for you.' The blond said with a smirk on her face. Lexa pretended to be mad but secretly it was her favorite pizza.

After they ate Lexa threw a t-shirt at Clarke. 'Here something more comfortable. Also here are some leggings.' 'Thank you.' The blonde took off her sweater and skirt. 'I- uhh don't you want to uhh.' Lexa stuttered. 'Oh no it's fine.' Clarke says. She's used to changing in front of her friends. 'I'm sorry did that make you feel uncomfortable. It's just I live with Raven, I'm used to people staring at me.' The blonde tried to make a joke to take the awkward vibe away but failed miserably. 'No no don't worry.' Lexa quickly said. Still shocked by the blonde's beautiful body. 'You might want to put on that shirt tho.' The brunette chuckled. The blonde just stood there in her dark blue leggings and her white bra. 'Right I wasn't finished.' The two girls laughed and all the awkwardness was gone. They watched some movies and then went to bed. Clarke was grateful for Lexa. She loved the girl's patience with her. The way she likes her true self. She felt comfortable around the brunette and so did Lexa.