c h a p t e r 15

You woke-up with a pounding headache and something dripping down from the side of your head. You tried to wipe it off but you realized you were tied down. That's when you really wokeup. You looked around and you were in an unknown room that looked very rusted and tore down. You tried to trace a memory of how you got here. Spencer... the kiss ... walking out... phone ... and weird dude. That makes more sense. It hit you now that after you screamed you felt a sharp pain in your head and then blacked out. You tried to break out of the ropes but with the friction you were creating you could feel it cutting through your skin. "Fuck" you mumbled under your breath.

"Finally sleeping beauty was awoken from her slumber" you heard a deep voice say. How could you ever forget that voice. Jack Will your shitty abusive ex. You turned your head trying to find where the voice came from. The room was dim and you could barely even see anything. You turned your head back and tried to focus on this one item you could sort of make a shape out of. "Boo!" you heard him say as he stood right in-front of you.

You whipped your head quickly. This psycho will pay for what he did. You work for the FBI for god sakes there's no way he won't be caught. "So who's this Hotch guy?" he ask taking your phone out his pocket. You looked him straight in the eyes with a cold look. There was no way your going to speak to this bastard. "Silent treatment huh baby?" He asked throwing your phone up in the air and then catching it. "Fine then" he said.

His body moved closer to the chair you were tied to and was now bending down inches away from your face. His dark brown eyes stared deep into your e/c ones. He lifted his hand and hit you across the face. That's going to surely going to surely leave a big bruise on your face after. "Who's Hotch?" He asked again. He pulled up the text messages with you and Hotch  from before you ended up here and placed the phone in-front of your face.

He had replied "what's wrong baby?" and another text an hour later saying "baby?" That's when it hit you that he has all the power. Just one text and he can tell Hotch you ran away so he won't come looking for you or something. "New lover huh?" He asked pulling the phone away from your face. You still had your cold eyes locked on him. "You know I was devastated when you broke up with me" he said walking around the room. "But looks like now I'm the one getting the last laugh you slut" he said.

You could feel his presence behind you but you were to scared to turn around. You could feel your body tense up. His hand went to your head and pulled your hair. Your head was now pulled back to where you could see him. "If you don't want me to hurt you even more then talk you whore" he said. His voice remained  the same tone but you could see the anger form in his eyes. "Don't fucking call me baby again you son of a bitch" you manage to say out-loud.

"That's more like it" he said laughing. He definitely had the evil laugh down. "You know I have friends who will come looking for me right" you say coldly. He removed his hand from your hair and kicked your chair. "No one knows this location" he said. You could hear him move and with a blink of an eye he was standing in-front of you again. "Besides who's stupid enough to walk into an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere you dumb ass" he said.

His hand was in-front of your face but instead of hitting you again he caressed your face. You felt disgusted by his touch. Your eyes began to water at the memories of all those unwanted touches he gave you back then. It was hard having to keep that secret from everyone you knew. Everyone would always see you as this bright and bubbly person but in reality you were hurting inside just like everyone else.

You felt weak and useless knowing you weren't in control of the situation. You held your tears in because you knew showing fear would only make the other person more feel dominant. "I have a mission for you babyyyy" he said dragging out the "y" in baby. Gross. "You see this old building was used as a haunted maze" he said. You were looking down trying not to make eye contact with that monster. His hands traveled from your cheek to your chin. With his finger he lifted your head so you were now forced to look at him.

He lifted your face just like Hotch did. "I'm going to give you 48 hours to find your way out of here okay?" He said leaning in closer to your face. "Do you want to find out what happens if you don't make it?" He asked. You could feel his hot breath on your neck. You wanted to push him off you so badly but you obviously couldn't. He removed himself from you and walked over to another corner of the room. You heard something click and then a video appeared on the screen.

The video was of a girl in a red room. She looked dirty and she was crying and yelling. She looked familiar. Then you saw a man walk over to where she was tied down to and hit her head with a hammer. You flinched at the sight. You looked closer at the girls and recognized her. She was one of the victims, May Summers. The man in the video started touring her and hitting her with various objects. You could see blood dripping down from her head now. 

Words: 1078Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! It's quite a long one

Words: 1078
Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! It's quite a long one... also I just want to thank you all for 2K reads!!!!! I LOVE YOU! Also I just want to say I for some reason imagined Jack Will to look like Avian Jogia in my head so here's a gif of him if you want to picture it!

 also I just want to thank you all for 2K reads!!!!! I LOVE YOU!  Also I just want to say I for some reason imagined Jack Will to look like Avian Jogia in my head so here's a gif of him if you want to picture it!