c h a p t e r 23

"Hotch!!!" You yell banging the door louder than before. You couldn't believe he was actually here. "Y/N?" You hear coming from the hallway. His voice sounded so close it made Y/N feel more desperate by the second. "Hotch in here!!" She yelled rattling the door knob. Y/N could feel her hot tears running down her face. He body was getting weaker by the second. "Guys I found her" Hotch said into his ear piece and within a minute the team was next to Hotch.

"Y/N were here don't worry" you heard a voice say. It was Spencer's you could recognize it immediately. You were so desperate to get out this hellish nightmare. You could hear the team rattling and kicking down doors. You heard them rattle feeling more anxious by the second until it stopped on yours. "In here!" You yelled. You knew they wouldn't be able to bust you open since the door was locked by Jack. "Stand back" you heard Derek say. You knew he was going to do his signature kicking the door move.

You immediately moved aside waiting for the door to come open. You heard Dereks foot hit the metal door but it didn't bust open like the others. You could hear him kick it harder and harder until JJ spoke up saying "it's not going to work derek". You felt all your hope come crumbling down. Jack most likely hid the keys and to open this door with the proper materials will take a few hours. You couldn't take it any longer.

"Please" you cry out just wanting to break free. Everyone was tangled in each other trying to open to door to free Y/N when Jack walked in. He was at the end of the dim hallway standing with a gun in his hand. "Team" Aaron said. Everyone got in positions and pointed their guns at Jack.
"Drop the weapon and no one gets hurt" Emily said. Y/N could hear what Emily said and started to get panic.

"Drop yours and I'll give you the key" he said swinging a keychain around his fingers. He wasn't even bothered at the fact that he had 5 guns pointed directly at him. "Jack" Derek commanded trying to show him who was really in charge. "Lower the gun or we will shoot" he said looking at everyone to make sure they were ready. "Drop the guns and I'll give you the key" he said again. He wasn't scared of getting of the team or even getting shot. He truthfully didn't care.

"Once again Jack this is your last warning" Aaron said trying to hold himself together. It was a complex situation because having to shoot someone was always the last thing he wanted to resort to but again Jack was armed and could easily shoot everyone in the room. "Drop the guns" Jack still said not changing his mind on what he wanted. Everyone looked over at Hotchner and he gave them the sign that it was okay. All five agents lowered their guns to their sides.

words:518