c h a p t e r 24

Everyone lowered their guns for the sake of getting the key. Inside the room Y/N was going mad waiting for them to get her out this dump. "So who's Hotch?" Jack asked swinging the keys on his finger. "I am" Hotchner said walking up to Jack. "Do you know Y/N is a whore?" Jack said giving Aaron an evil like smile. "Don't talk about Y/N that way" Aaron said showing no emotion. If he showed no emotion it would show he was clearly not being mind controlled by Jack.

"Left you that easily for me! She was all over me these past couple of hours you know!" Jack said laughing. He knew how to get into Aaron's head. "Poor Y/N, she really thought being a little slut would get her out of this place" Jack said. He walked over to Aaron who was standing still trying not to punch Jack in the face. He knew Y/N would have never even touched Jack if it wasn't for the situation she was in.

"How do you feel? Knowing Y/N was all over me when you and these other freaks were out here looking for her?" He said looking over at the rest of the team who kept their eyes locked on Jack. "Don't try me Jack... I know everything about you and I won't hesitate to take you down" Hotchner said threatening Jack. "Do it" Jack said pushing Hotchner. "Don't touch me" Hotch said grabbing one of Jacks hands and twisting it back.

"Hey!" Derek said walking over and pushing the two men from each other. "Jack just give us the key and we promise we won't hurt you" Derek confessed. Meanwhile at the back JJ , Emily , and Spencer grabbed their guns and held it up to Jack's face. "Give us the key!" Aaron yelled to Jack's face. "No" Jack yelled back trying to one up him. Derek pushed them away once again.

Emily , Spencer , and JJ walked closer to Jack and Aaron with their guns pointed straight at Jack. "Derek" Emily said looking over from Derek and Jack. Derek understood the sign and tried to restrain Jack. Before he could even grab his hands Jack grabbed the gun off the floor and pointed it towards him.

"Move and I'll shoot you" Jack said moving the gun around from agent to agent. You could tell by his grip he wasn't going to shoot. He was too nervous to pull the trigger. He was all talk and all fight but would not shoot like he threatened he would.
"Jack please!!!" Y/N cried from inside the room. She could hear everything that was going on.

"Don't shoot" she said with her cries becoming louder. It's been around four days since Y/N had gone missing. Everyone could never understand the pain she was going through right now. "Please" she said once last time. Hearing Y/N yell in so much pain pulled on the teams heartstrings. Mostly Aaron and Spencer's.

"Shoot me" Spencer said dropping his gun. "What?" Emily asked looking over at him like he was crazy. Jack just stood there and laughed. "Shoot me Jack... if you want to hurt someone then hurt me but don't touch Y/N or anyone else" Spencer said stepping closer to Jack. "Spencer" Hotch said placing a hand on Spencer's shoulder trying to hold him back.

"I can't hurt you, your not dating Y/N" Jack claimed. " I want to see her suffer" he said. "Hotch on the other hand" he said looking into Aaron's cold eyes. "I love her!" Spencer yelled catching everyone's attention, even Y/N's from inside the room. "I kissed her because I love her and I don't regret it. She's so loving and so perfect... and this is all my fault so hurt me"  Spencer said looking around to room to see everyone else's reactions.

"Spencer" y/n said banging the door. "Don't do it" said pleading Spencer. Spencer looked over at the door where Y/N banging. His eyes softened and he felt guilt. It was his fault he was putting her trough this misery now he should be the one to take her out of it. Even if it meant having to risk his life. "Do it" he yelled with hurt being heard in his voice. It felt like time passed in slow motion as Jack pulled the trigger. Hotchner lifted the gun from the floor and pulled his trigger his way.

Two bullets went flying in the air. One shooting Jack in the head and the other hitting Spencer in the chest. "Let me out" Y/N cried out as soon as she heard guns being fired. Her mind instantly went to Spencer. This was all her fault. Maybe she did deserve to stay locked in a room after all? "Spencer!" Emily and JJ said almost synchronized. They both walked over to where Spencer was laying and bent down to see if he was okay.

There was no blood nor did Spencer look like he was in pain. Spencer unzipped his jacket to reveal a bullet proof vest he was wearing under. "Learned this trick from Hotch" he said. The most the bullet could've done was just knock the air out of Spencer. Derek looked over to make sure he was okay and saw the vest. He let out a loud sigh of relief. "Jack" Derek said walking over to the mans lifeless body.

Derek bent over and grabbed the keys from his fingers and tossed them to Hotch. "Thanks" he said catching them. "Spencer, good idea bringing a vest" he said walking over to Spencer. He reached out his hand for Spencer to take and lifted him up. "Here" he said handing him the keys. "What?" Spencer said furrowing his eyebrows. "You saved Y/N, I think you should be the one who opens the door" he said.

Spencer's eyes widened. Even after he kissed Y/N and was the main reason she was here, Hotch still gave him the keys. He looked at the keys at his hand and smiled down at them. "I can't do this Hotch" he said handing them back to him. "You're the love of her life, I'm sure she wouldn't mind seeing your face  instead of mines" he said with all honestly.

"Thank you" Aaron said taking the keys back. Aaron walked over to the door with the team following right behind him. He looked over at the team and smiled. He inserted the key and twisted it open to reveal Y/N. "Hi" he said walking to her. Y/N didn't even say anything just jumped into Aaron's arms and sobbed. "I love you" she said between sobs. "I love you too" he said holding her closer to him making her feel safe.

words:1141

hey loves! sorry for the sorta crappy last chapter... in all honesty I lost inspiration a few chapters back. But I just want to say thank you so much for the CRAZY amount of support through the book. I love you guys! See you in my other books! :)