c h a p t e r 20

"Y/N? Are you safe? What's going on" you heard a frantic Aaron Hotchner say over the phone. "I am okay" you say. Now that you actually had to face him and the team it is going to be harder than you expected. There was no backing down out of this. The team knows you aren't a spontaneous person. You don't do things at random and if you did you always told someone incase something like this happened. It was a smart move on your place because then everyone knew where you would be or what you were doing.

"Hey Hotch I.. umm I'm okay" you say stumbling over your words. Another sign of nervousness for the team. Hopefully they picked up the clues and didn't stop looking for you. Jack was still playing with your hair which weirdly enough calmed you down. Not because it was Jack but because it reminded you of your dinner date with Hotchner where you both knocked out on the couch. "Where are you darling? What happened?" He asked in a soft tone.

You could tell he was pacing around the room with nervousness as he spoke. "I'm okay Hotch" you say in a serious tone. "We need to talk" you say as you feel your stomach do flips. You really didn't want to do this. "What's wrong love?" He asked stopping in his tracks. "We need to breakup" you say. You felt guilt as those words left your mouth.

"Y/N? Are you being serious?" You heard him say. His tone softened and you started to realize what you said. "Aaron I'm so sorry" you say feeling tears rolling down your face. "I just don't think I love you anymore" you said. Sobs could be hear from the phone but they were not Aaron's sobs, they were yours. "I need to go" you say hanging up.

Jack looked down at you "good job baby" he said running his hands through your hair again. "Here let me help you" he said drying your tears with his thumb. "Thanks" you say in a voice barely above a whisper. He gave you a soft smile in return. You got up from his body and stood in-front of him. "Let's leave" you say placing your hand out for him to reach. He had a smirk plastered on his face. He took your hand and got up. "Good girl" he said.

words: 422

hey friends! I just want to say thank you for all the crazy amounts of support! I love everyone of you :)