Cupid's Arrow

"How long have you been up?"

"Couple minutes."

"The others up?"

"I don't know... You aren't moving much, that tired?"

I move my head and look at her, "No."

I watch her smile, "Are you even going to be able to walk?"

I close my eyes and know my face is probably getting red, "You are so rude to me," I whine as Charlie moves closer to me.

"But you are so cute when you're flustered."

I roll over onto my back and cover my face with my arm. Mostly my eyes because I want to go back to sleep. That's what I say until they come to tell Charlie and me that breakfast is ready. They will be smart enough to knock on the door and not open it. Then again, sometimes that has never stopped them from knocking before opening the door like my mom used to do.

Charlie moves so she is straddling my hips, leaning over as she moves my arm and kisses me, "Get up."

"And if I don't?"

"I'm sure I can figure something out."

I open my eyes and look at her with a small smile, "Oh really? Like what?"

"I'm not sharing my secrets."

I moan a bit when she moves her hand before pursing my lips together. Charlie kisses me and mutters something but I'm not really paying attention. Someone knocks on our bedroom door and she tells them to hold on before getting up. She puts her robe on and I get up, going into the bathroom. I start the water so I can get in the shower and it doesn't take long before Charlie joins me.

"Did you have to leave so many marks?"

Charlie gets out of the shower and looks at me, "I don't know, did you?"

She laughs at me as I try to figure out how to work this and finish getting dressed. I go down to the kitchen first and get coffee, Skylar coming in and looking at me with a smile. That isn't a good thing. If he hasn't done something he knows will get him in trouble then he is about to do it.

"Long night?"

"Skylar."

"Oh don't worry, we didn't hear you two in the beginning."

I turn around and look at him, "You little bitch-"

"Cam, be nice."

I look at Charlie, "But-"

"I know but being mean to him isn't going to change anything."

"Exactly."

I glare at him, "Be careful, it's hot."

He takes a sip of his coffee and I smile when he starts to complain about there being something spicy in it before getting my coffee and something to eat. I walk out to the couch and plop down on it. Happy to be the only one in here at the moment. Gives me time to think of how I am going to deal with everything today.

I hear someone coming in and plopping down on the couch, "I wonder if he heard you two instead."

"Oh no, everyone heard everyone."

I move my arm and look at Parker, "You're joking."

William comes in and sits down in the chair, "Nope."

Charlie, Leyla, and Bruce just stare at us from where they are standing. A smile spread across my face and I am trying not to laugh. Charlie just looks at me with a raised eyebrow for a moment before we both start laughing. I can't stop and neither can Charlie. William was asking what we are laughing about but gave up when I tried to tell him but I'm sure no one can understand me.