Part One. Chapter 7.

Dallas

"Wow," Tucker said once Cash finished. Chase stayed silent. I, silently, started crying earlier in the story. Cash was also crying. His face was in hands.

"I messed up so bad," he mumbled into his hands. I couldn't take this, I have to leave. I got up and walked to the den, no one followed me. Once I hit the couch, I started crying, sobbing. The story was brutal. Cash didn't leave anything out. I couldn't stop replaying the scenes in my head. It was vivid. So vivid, too vivid. Austin fighting. Austin running.

"Dallas," Cash walked in. I wiped my face and straightened up.

"Oh, hey," I got up and looked at my hands.

"I'm sorry, really sorry," he confessed. He walked towards me.

"I just don't understand why you wouldn't tell me," I said, a little angry. "He's my own boyfriend."

"I know, I just- It was all happening so fast." He argued.

"So fast? Not fast enough to let me know you both were in serious trouble!" I was yelling now. He ran a hand through his hair and walked out.

"Yeah, leave the situation. Just like you left me out." I called after him. He stopped and turned. I knew that was the wrong thing to say but, insead, I crossed my arms.

"I know I messed up, okay? I know I made a huge mistake and I know there is nothing I can do to make it up-"

"Actually, there is," I interrupted him. "Find him."

"Dallas-" he tried.

"You know where he is." I said and walked out of the den to the living room. The boys were in the same spots as last time. Chase got up when I walked in.

"Hey, you doing okay?" He asked affectionately.

"Not really, arguing with Cash is hard." I confessed.

"Yeah, we heard." Tucker said. I looked at both of them. They both wore concerned looks. I glanced at my hands, pretending to wipe off a dirt mark.

"Listen, I got to go but I'll see y'all tomorrow at school, right?" Tucker was the first to speak.

"Yes, see you," I said and forced a smile. Chase only nodded. Tucker and Chase shared a quick look that I couldn't decipher and left Chase and I in the living room, staring at our hands.

"So, are you sure you don't need anything for tonight?" Chase finally asked. I met his eyes and shook my head.

"No, I'll figure things out with Cash. Thank you, though."

"M'kay. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah," was my plain response. Then, he smiled and left. I let out a big sigh and walked to my room. I changed into shorts and a loose shirt and fell onto my bed. I fell asleep and, luckily, didn't have any dreams about Austin or Chase.

"Dallas," I heard someone say. I grumbled and pulled my blankets closer. "Dallas." They said again.

"What?" I threw back my covers and I thought I saw Austin standing in my doorway but it was Cash. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to let you know what really happened," he said in a low voice.

"Then tell me."