Chapter 5

Laura's Pov

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Ki throwing up. I put on my glasses and got up. I went in the bathroom and kneeled next to Kian. I rubbed his back and once he was done, I handed him a water bottle.

"Here baby. Just chug it. You gotta get yourself rehydrated." He leaned back on me and chugged the water. I started to play with his hair and he said, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" "Everything that happened last night. And that you have to take care of me right now."

"Baby. We're engaged. I'm gonna have to deal with you when you're like this for the rest of my life. It doesn't bother me one bit." He looked up at me and smiled. He said, "Thank you baby girl."

I kissed the top of his head and said, "In sickness and in health baby." He looked up at me and smiled and a few seconds later threw up again.

I stood up and got some Advil out of the cabinet. I got two out of the bottle and gave it to him. He took them and said, "Thank you baby."

"Go ahead and get back in bed for a little bit. I'm gonna go check on the other idiots." He nodded and I helped him back into bed.

I went into Connor's room and said, "Hey Con. How ya feelin?" "Not bad. I didn't drink much compared to everyone else. And I took precautions to not have a horrible hangover."

"Wow. Smart kid. Well if you need anything just call me."

I went into Trev's room and said, "Trev." He said, "Laura. They didn't give me alcohol. I had water. I don't have a hangover. You don't need to check on me."

"Okay sassy." I walked out and went into JC's room.

"Good morning curly." "Laura. Leave. Too early. Bad hangover."

"Take some Advil and drink a bunch of water and I'll come check on you." "Yeah. Okay."

I went into Ricky's room and said, "How's my oldest?" "Not bad. I know how to hold my alcohol."

"Alright great." I walked out of his room and went into Sam's. He said, "No Laura. I don't feel good. Nor do I want to get out of bed. Let me be my hangover self. I love you. But I don't want you seeing me like this."

"Just take some Advil and chug some water. Trust me. It'll help." I walked out of his room and went back into mine. Ki was already asleep again.

I got in the bed next to him and tried to get some more sleep. But sadly I couldn't fall back asleep so I went downstairs and started to make breakfast. Trev came downstairs and said, "Can I help?"

"Sure." He helped me make the food and we called the boys down. Connor and Ricky were the only ones that came down.

"You boys go ahead and eat. I'm gonna check on the other three." They nodded and started to fill their plates. I went upstairs and went in Sam's room. He said, "Laura. It hurts."

I sat on his bed next to him and said, "What hurts bud?" "Everything."

I wrapped my arms around him and said, "You drank a lot last night. And you didn't have much to hydrate you before all the drinking."

I handed him a water bottle and said, "Chug." He opened it and chugged it.

"Do you want me to bring some breakfast up?" "No. I won't be able to keep it down."

"Alright. I'll bring up some more water bottles." "Thank you."

I kissed the top of his head and walked into Jc's room. I said, "Hey how ya feelin?" "A little better. I've drank like four water bottles and took a shower."