Chapter 10

Laura's Pov

*6 months later*

Well, today's the day. I'm marrying the man of my dreams. It's crazy that after all of these years we're actually getting married. We're getting married on our 8 year anniversary of being a couple.

I'm so nervous for this. I'm already dressed and ready. I'm just waiting for my cue to walk out. I heard the music start and all the bridesmaids and groomsmen started walking out. Conner came over to me and said, "You ready to do this big sister?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." We started walking down the aisle and I felt even more nervous. When we got down to Kian the officiator said, "Who gives this woman to this man?"

Conner said, "I do. Along with our mom." He kissed my cheek and I got in front of Kian. I could see tears in his eyes. The officiator started and before I knew it we were at the end.

The officiator said, "By the power vested in me I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Ki smiled at me and kissed me.

Everyone started clapping. He pulled out of the kiss and said, "I love you."

"I love you more." The officiator said, "I now give you Mr and Mrs Kian Lawley."

Ki grabbed my hand and we walked down the aisle and went outside. He said, "You're officially my wife. This is so crazy."

"I know baby." "You looked so beautiful walking down that aisle. I still can't believe you've stuck with me for 8 years."

"Nothing could ever make me leave your side baby boy." "You ready to get ready for the reception?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

A few hours later everything was over and me and Ki were alone in my moms beautiful beach house. We were laying in bed and he said, "So. Now we reset the years for our anniversary."

"Well somewhat. We've still been together for 8 years. We just have another time span to remember for this day." He kissed me and said, "I love you."

"I love you too baby. And now we can start working on expanding our family." "I like the sound of that."