Chapter 1: Back to Hogwarts

I, y/n l/n will start my fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in about one month, I am most exited this year to see Harry Potter. I've liked Harry ever since the first year here at Hogwarts I've just never told him, but this year I've decided to finally confess my burning emotions to him, the news has been itching to get out of me for weeks. I can't quite describe why I like him, maybe it's the emerald green eyes or the shaggy black hair, or perhaps it's that he's the sweetest, bravest, most kind person I know...

It was morning and I zoomed down the stairs in my house eager to get to breakfast, as I run down the stairs I trip and tumble down all the way to the bottom! "Oh my goodness! What was that!" I heard my mother exclaim from the kitchen, she rushed over and helped me to my feet.
I had bruises for the next month from that fall, and they hurt too, whenever I touched the tender purple Blotches I was covered with, they ached. Oh how I can't wait to get to Hogwarts! To bad it was only Early August.

——>

Finally after what felt like an eternity, Me, my mother, and my father were all strolling through the train station, heading for platform 9 3/4. Once we had arrived to our destination, my mother whispered "I expect you can go before us?" I didn't speak I was to busy wondering about how I would explain my feelings to Harry. My mother asked agin a little more sternly, "y/n, are you ok with going first!" My thoughts were interrupted by her question and I hurriedly replied "oh uh, yes of course" and with that, looking slightly ashamed I strode swiftly to the wall of platform 9 3/4 and slid straight through it, there it was the Hogwarts express.

Two minutes had passed and I spotted Hermoine, Ron and (my stomach lurched) Harry, I gazed at them longingly for a moment or two and then Harry shouted, "hey look! It's y/n"
"Hi" I sputtered as they drew nearer, "don't take this the wrong way but, you look terrible" Ron said with a look of deep concern on his freckled face, "oh I umm, well I uh..." I felt so stupid how was I supposed to tell Harry I liked him now that I've made myself look like an idiot. "Do you feel ok y/n" Harry looked really worried, "I'm ok just a bit of car sickness that's all" that wasn't true, I took a broomstick here, great now I'm lying. Harry and Ron still looked suspicious, but Hermione quickly said (knowing I liked Harry) "oh I'm sure she's fine, she did get car sick when we went to the quitchach World Cup" she turned and winked at me, smiling gratefully I mouthed the words "thank you", "no problem" she mouthed back also smiling.

It was about five minutes later when we were all saying are goodbyes and Exchanging hugs to our parents. We boarded the train, took an empty compartment, opened the door and sat down. "Feeling better?" Harry asked me smiling softly, "I do feel better now that were on the train" I said in what I hoped was a convincing tone, Harry still looked unconvinced.
"Y/n can I talk to you for a moment, privately please?" Hermione asked as if it were to talk about homework, "yeah of course" I stood up and followed Hermione, she took me to an empty compartment and sat down. "So..." I said squinting my eyes, looking skeptical, "are you Serious? You acted like an idiot back there!" She exclaimed loudly, "I just got Nervous..." I said in a small voice. We sat in silence for a minute then she said, "you do know Harry fancy's you right?" I was shocked "nahhhh, you're on crack" "well he does and I think you should tell him" she stared at me intently for a second, then without warning stood up and stocked out of the compartment huffing loudly.

I rejoined the group a few moments later, and I heard the lady with the sweets trolley shuffling down to our compartment. "hello dears, want anything from the trolley?" she asked smiling brightly, "I'll have a pumpkin pasty and a cauldron cake please" I said smiling back at her, she pasted me my order and I gave her a few sickles, she then looked around at everyone and said "anything else dears?" "No that's all thanks" Harry said. I hurriedly (so I wouldn't have to talk) shoved Cauldron cake into my mouth.

——>

We arrived at Hogwarts and bustled trough the huge doors. Hermione shot me a death stare and prodded me hard in the ribs, "tell him!" She whispered Angrily, "I will, when the time is right!" I whispered back hurriedly.
"Hello students" said an old man with a long white beard, Albus Dumbledoor stood in front of all the teachers, "well students this year is going to be a bit different... instead of quitach matches we will be hosting a Triwizard Tournament!" Hermione gasped, "a triwizzy what?" I asked confused "a Triwizard Tournament! Hermione said looking flabbergasted.

"A Triwizard Tournament, is when all three wizarding schools come together and compete in a tournament, in which there are three tasks, these tasks are extremely difficult to complete. The Triwizard Tournament was stopped for a long time do to the fact that it was very dangerous, so this time there is an age limit, only seventeen and up are allowed to take part in this event. Now please welcome Durmstrang and Beauxbaton

The doors Burst open and in came the Durmstrang students, they sort of had a army like Quality about them. They marched up past all the tables and stopped in front of Dumbledoor, "hello, fellow students!" He exclaimed excitedly. Then in came a large man with a black beard, apparently the headmaster of Durmstrang, "Karkeroff!" Dumbledoor said welcomingly, "hello Dumbledoor" Karkeroff barked gruffly.

Next came the Beauxbaton students, they were all dressed in glimmering silk, dancing around the tables elegantly. "Wow" I heard Ron and Harry gasp in awe, then in came a very tall woman with a chestnut brown bob like haircut. "Hello Madme Maxime" Dumbledoor welcomed this headmistress as he did Karkeroff, "hello Dumbledoor, I zee you are looking very well" she said in a heavy French accent.

There was a particularly pretty girl within the cluster of Beauxbaton students, behind me I heard Ron stammer in a rather hypnotic tone "wow she's stunning..." I turned toward him looking surprised.

"If anyone would like to enter their names into the Goblet of Fire then you can do so this evening" Dumbledoor finished looking around eagerly. We all dived into conversation about the tournament, "I'm putting my name in that's for sure" Fred (one of the Weasley twins) said stubbornly, "me too" George (the other twin) joined in and Hermione looked annoyed.

Hello y/n I hope your enjoying this story so far, this is the end of this chapter but more will come very soon. I know not all of the events are in order but it doesn't really effect the story to much, please comment some ideas for this story (or don't, it's really up to you) also sorry if I spelled some stuff wrong.
- Naomi J.